MERGED ----> Today...it finnaly happened...I met the boys!!!!!! + Finally...my pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Then 2 fans (who were a bit far from us) came close...they asked Jorge if he could send them the pics...by e-mail....but Jorge said: No way...this is for the newspaper..I have no permission to do that!!! And they were :huh: ( I kinda felt sorry for them)

As soon as they left...Jorge blinked one eye to me and said: Well lucky lady...can you give me your e-mail?? I have some pics to send to you!!! :)
:love: I felt like: OMG...thank you so much Jorge!! You are so cute!!! :bow:

I waited long...but it was worth it...I am going to keep them for the rest of my life!!! ;)

I agree...I love that pic where you are just standing and looking and presumably talking with Bono..as he's got that cheeky smile etched on his face...thanks again my_kite for sharing such a special moment in your life with us here....it always nice to read about fans meeting with U2...and especially now, when all we are getting is reports from fans at the studio....it's kinda unfair to the rest of their fanbase that obviously can't travel to ireland just on the off-chance of meeting a member of U2, so your meeting with Bono, puts everything back into perspective. Incidentally, :wink: I am a guy and it was rather funny when you said 'hang around girl'...:happy: Congratulations once again....the photos are beautiful! :applaud:

youre a lucky girl! and youre really pretty, with dark hair like bono likes (thats why i have gotten used to the fact that my hair is a dark auburn red. it was straberry blonde and something happened...)
anyway, i also noticed that youre shorter than bono too! thats an accomplishment. i think me and him are the same size. easier for me to reach his NECK:drool: how come you didnt ask for a kiss?? if you asked nicely i'm sure he would have given you one girl. too shocked to know what was going on??:wink:

Hanover said:
Incidentally, :wink: I am a guy and it was rather funny when you said 'hang around girl'...:happy: Congratulations once again....the photos are beautiful! :applaud:

OMG..I am terribly sorry!!! :banghead:

I don't know what made me think you were a girl!! SOrry!!! :huh:

u2bonogirl said:
how come you didnt ask for a kiss?? if you asked nicely i'm sure he would have given you one girl. too shocked to know what was going on??:wink:

Ho....I didn't even had to ask!!! As soon as BONO realised I was aiming to reach him...someone was in between...but he just came around with his arms spread out to me...and gave me a nice warm hug....and a sweet kiss!!! :drool: :wink:

Know what? This may be a little far-fetched but oh well. I was skimming through my Propaganda Book and read where one of Bono's favorite books is Wise Blood by Flannery O'Conner. Well, I ordered the book from Amazon and it arrived - I started reading it. One of the character's in the book went in a store and came out with a brand new suit. The suite was the brightest blue that it looked almost purple in the sun light!

my_kite - fantastic story and great pics!!! :yes: You're a *very* lucky girl :D

...and :lmao: that you called Hanover a girl, sorry - I know that you couldn't know he is a guy, but... Well, he's one of the few cool guys that dare come here in PLEBA! :wink:

How can I describe and make you feel what I felt by that time??:wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

i know what you mean, i met him a few days after you in dublin and i still can't believe, i'm talking and thinking of nothing else anymore:love:
my husband is very happy with me now............

Those pics are incredible!! Very, very lovely the both of you- thank God you have the pics to always remember that day!!!!
I think I would have started crying when Bono walked away!! I'm sure your emotions are so high ~~ like you're dreaming or something!!

lucky you :wink:

You're right...it's like if I'm floating..out of my body...far away from my mind!!! ;)

And.,..each time I come here...and see the pics...and read your posts...it just starts all over again....and burns deep inside of me...like a storm or soo!!! Thank you for that mates||| :)

When they left...I remember laying my head in Vanessa's shoulder....and feeling like...NOOOOOOO....BONO was still looking at me....moving away!! And Vanessa was like...EASY ... you lucky girl!! You did it!!! I really felt like :sad:
It was the sweet bitter mixed up with the sweet....you know the feeling??

Ne is...he his a charming person...very nice...very sweet and humble!! Thanks for reading and repliing!!

Love
Tania

Thanks!! :)

I feel thrilled to hav so many people around!! You rock my world guys!! ;)

I was a funny story...I want to go back and live all again!! :laugh: :applaud:

But...the nice thing is...everytime I come here....and read all the posts...and see the wonderfull pics...(if you just saw the first post...make sure you see the pics....) it happens...I travel back in time!! Thnak you for that...for not letting my feet get back on solid ground....I'm still shaking!! :lol: :wave:

Hi again....WOW!!
Today....5 months are gone....since I met the boys! Still seems like yesterday!
So many things happened ever since....VERTIGO came out...what a tune!!! A video Lisbon will come out in the DVD single (What a cool video!!) .... but I am still the U2 nuts...just became even more nuts!! :)
Things with U2Portugal have been wonderfully amazing....lots of visitors...almost 200 members (it may not seem much, but it is, having in mind the country where we live!!)
I am so very happy I have U2 on me!! Plus...I have been writing....composed a few songs....and I am having lots of fun with it!
You can check some at www.everypoetisathief.blogspot.com

HAppiness....is definitely a warm gun!! :)

How GREAT!!! And I really loved how you were able to describe your experience. I have dreamed for so long to meet them, but I don't think I would be as steadfast, brave or as coherent as you. I probably would have fainted or hid and watched them from behind a garbage can or something. You are amazing!! I feel such happiness for you!!!:dance:

:hug: AWWWWW....thank you!!
But I wasn't brave...I think I was only lucky!!! ;)

Thank you...and good luck in this next year...this can be YOUR lucky year!! :)

Ok...today...it's the 30th December!! We are almost at the end of the year...!! I look back.,..and what an amazing year it was!!!

God...today I can count 8 months since I met the boys...and it still seems so fresh on my memory...like if it just happened. Larry's eyes...two steps away from me...! The Edge...and his huge smile, that made me warm just to see it one step closer...and..oh yes...the B man!! Bono's hug...a really full hug...I bet he does understand when he meets the FANS!! The really wakos lunatis who love them like life itself!!! WHUHUHU....!!! It was more then I could ever ask for...and it's a priceless moment I'll keep on my heart for ever and ever!!!

A new year is about to come now....and I bet many U2 encounters too!! I am looking forward to see u2 live in a few places ...! It's gonna be my first live show...so I am as excited as you can only imagine!! I know I had my moment...but I am looking forward for any U2 moment to come...!!

For U2 (may they read this forum or not): GUYS...I love you from the bottom of my heart!! Thank you for making each single day simply worth living!!!

Hey, Kite, I e-mailed you and wrote new poems at my poetry site!;):hug: I think it is amazing that it has already been 8 months since you met U2!:) I know you will never forget it!:hug::hug:

Last edited:
:drool: Just got around reading this story... Congratulations... This is an awesome story!!! :hyper:

Must.get.a.hug.from.Bono :drool:

Mybe something new will happen soon....flying to Dublin in a couple of hours...! :)

All that happens...you'll know ASAP! :)

Love

Tania

Back
Top Bottom