MERGED --> Stencils + U2 Pumpkin patterns anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackElectric

The Fly
stencils?

Wasn't sure where else to ask this, so I figured I may have some luck here in PLEBA!

With halloween approaching, my culinary class is planning on carving pumpkins. Teacher said we could bring in our own stencil/pattern/template things if we wanted. I was wondering if anyone here had any U2 pumpkin stencils (as silly as this sounds!) saved onto their computer that I would be able to print out and use. Prefferably of Macphisto, but I'm not going to be picky.

I know it's an odd request, but can anyone help?

:help:

I know someone around here has a signature banner of a pumpkin with Macphisto in it :hmm:

Black Electric......like your avatar pix......has a timely look to it..........:mac:
Don't have any photos but it would be a good Halloween carving contest.......U2 pumpkins.......{what a great idea!}.....:eyebrow: now let's see.......who should I concentrate on carving....................:macdevil:

:)

Bonofox's isgnature :D

ekj3np.gif

wow! what a great idea! I might try it ( I've never done this but I have some pumpkins at home) :wink:

U2 Pumpkin patterns anyone?

Anyone have any good (and fairly easy) pumpkin patterns of anything U2???

Thanks in advance!

I think it depends on the size. I haven't done a stencil, but the typical pumpkin face :lol: Doing the details can be hard, and if the pumpkin is hard itself, well that sucks, lol. Now stenils must be fun!! Too bad we don't celebrate Halloween much here... :sigh:

Re: Stencils

Canadninan said:
http://www. zombiepumpkins.com/ rock.php

(Take out spaces)

They have the Fly and Macphisto. I did these last year and they turned out awesome!!

I got stencils from this site and did 'The Fly' last year... It turned out really well, actually.

Somewhere I have a picture of it... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom