MERGED--> Silver Fox-oholics + theres alot of bono pics so...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2forlife said:
start a poll :hyper: start a poll :hyper:

Also to help out the cause :)giggle: ) would video submissions do?

:hmm: going to check my healthy database of Sparky vids...

You have the Discotheque video by chance?:wink:

I will PM you on some options for the poll.

BOOM CHA:drool:

EdgeNBono said:
you girls have turned me into a Fox-aholic..i want to know what the symptoms are.& i dont want a cure

Welcome :wave:

Adam girls are awesome!!!!
By the way I like your name idea( fox-oholic)...:hmm: if you do not mind I would like to use that.:hyper:

Hey, I don't really care what we're called, although I really like the fox-aholic idea. I love you guys for posting all these photos!
(BTW, feel a bit better about the smoking today, even though I have cheated... but four cigarettes in forty four hours is way lots better...) :hug: to everyone who encouraged me!

Carmelu2fan said:

Aww Bibien:hug: I really would like for you to come too.

I know just how you feel my friends have no taste in music at all:shrug: I have thrown in the towel with them though.
I have GA and I am going with a girl that knows how to get the good spot right up close to ADAM!!:hyper: So I hope it is a hot day in Hawaii, and perhaps Adam will shed some clothes:ohmy:

Well, i'll be over here, praying for a hot Hawaii evening and a good spot for you and your friend.. :sexywink:
I'm so happy for you! Will you make a sign?

And for JezSnape:
supporter.gif

Last edited:
Sure Bibien , I would be glad too make a cool sign..What would you want it to say? I have a feeling I know what you would like.LOL

To Jez: Hang in there, I know it is not easy:up:

Carmelu2fan said:
Sure Bibien , I would be glad too make a cool sign..What would you want it to say? I have a feeling I know what you would like.LOL

weetniet001.gif
My phone number?
engel.gif

Bibien said:

weetniet001.gif
My phone number?
engel.gif

:lmao: In that case take a number cause he does not have mine yet

:madwife:

but I will tell him he has alot of love over here in Pleaba and Bono has got a run for his money now that the Silver Fox as emerged...:giggle:

Perhaps that would be too much to put on a sign... how bout this

WE :heart: THE SILVER FOX

and my phone number:mac:

I do not get to stop by here often enough. Thanks for brightening up my work day, everyone!

Here's a pic to add to the mix:

u2broncocitynight.jpg

Adam in leather pants. *dies*

Carmelu2fan said:

:lmao: In that case take a number cause he does not have mine yet

:madwife:

but I will tell him he has alot of love over here in Pleaba and Bono has got a run for his money now that the Silver Fox as emerged...:giggle:

Perhaps that would be too much to put on a sign... how bout this

WE :heart: THE SILVER FOX

and my phone number:mac:
&

"CALL HALEY...ITS THE JEDI WAY."

You know I love some Adam love almost as much as Bono love. and yes, there are a lot of Bono threads, but at least they all have some sort of different theme.

So in the spirit of trying to keep things semi-organized here (a losing battle, I know), I have merged these two threads just for miscellaneous Adam pictures... :)

Just a random reminder for all of PLEBA... I dont expect anyone to go back 20 pages to check if there is a thread on the subject, but checking at least the first 2 pages would be nice :drool:

And second random reminder... Thread Titles and their importance... Titles such

"I was thinking"
"A request"
"Help"
"I have a question"

Are absolutely useless...

Better

"Request: Adam and his bass"
"Question about Adam during PopMart"

And now, please resume your drooling :D

Oh my... I just went through the thread (again) and me thinks the man just gets hotter everytime I look at the photos... :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
There is more where that came from.
ad04d775.jpg
I don't know why, but except for current Adam, I think this was were he looked his best. And my sister barely recognizes him! i love this, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom