MERGED--> Sending fan mail + Mailing Address for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gillno1nose

Babyface
Sending Fanmail

I had written a letter to Bono and his U2 crew and was wondering if there was an address out there where I could send it to and they would recieve it?

It would mean a lot.

Thanks.

well... i've had a crew member tell me that if someone gives them fanmail while on tour they have to take it straight to U2's security and that they do read their fan mail.

then bono told me that they put everything in a box and he looks at it at the end of the tour.

hope that helps!

As far as I know it is always said that sending it to the prinicpal management (either NY or Dublin) is the way to go.
IF they ever get to read your ltter, it should have com through this route.

(i figure that is true, and not everyone canattend a concetr and hand in teh letter personally)

Adams_Girl said:
Do you think its a good idea to apply for a job at Principle Management?:hmm:

depends how good you are in lying... since they don't hire U2 fans.... how are you going to talk around that???? :lol:

depends how good you are in lying... since they don't hire U2 fans.... how are you going to talk around that????

Yeah, that would be difficult:wink: But I could give it a try, don't you think?

Adams_Girl said:

Of course you can!:laugh: But you have to hold me back from staring at Adam:drool:

deal!
but to stop derailing this thread... I am quite sure the guys pay attention to their fanmail... and I think the best way is indeed give it to either them or their crewmembers on the tour... or Princible Management ofcourse(adress is in the cd sleeve of HTDAAB)

Galeongirl said:

depends how good you are in lying... since they don't hire U2 fans.... how are you going to talk around that???? :lol:
o! i didnt know htey didnt hire u2 fans! that's hilarious...everyone is a u2 fan ;] they just dont know it yet, huh?

Mailing Address for U2

I have a friend who has written a letter to U2 thanking them for all of their work(Seriously, it's not me), and he would like to know an address where he could send it to them.

Also,

I would like to know if there is an address out there for writing to U2 requesting an autograph. An address like this, on the other hand, would seem a little more difficult to attain.

Any help would be great.

Thank you very much for that address <love_u2_adam>

Ill be sure to send it there. Although, do you think the address is still valid?

tuwie said:
o! i didnt know htey didnt hire u2 fans! that's hilarious...everyone is a u2 fan ;] they just dont know it yet, huh?

I was thinking along the same lines. nearly everyone is a U2 fan, it'd be hard to find people to hire who aren't.

Back
Top Bottom