MERGED --> San Diego Tour Opener Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SanDiego44.jpg

diamond said:
343533%3A723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C3%3A%3D%3A58%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3B53869%3C6ot1lsi

You just never know who you're going to run into at U2Show.

me(diamond) Mr McGuinness and Mr. Eliv8

db9
:)

HIYA DIAMOND DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:
It was great meeting you and eliv8!!!!!!!! :hug: You are both some of the sweetest guys I know...I had an awesome time hanging out with you guys! Please keep in touch!!! Liams_mom@yahoo.com!

It's cool that you got to hang with Paul! Please tell eliv8 I said hi when you talk to him next.!

Last edited:
tourmerch-vi.jpg

Hmmm...looks like I need to work some more overtime! Yikes! I think the last time I bought a concert T they were $10! Oh well its worth it! I'm assuming the more expensive ones are Edun.

U2dork said:

I also think this sounds like Gavin. I read some reports that he was there. I suppose it could be a case of people sounding similar after spending years together but I would bet some money on it really being Gavin...

Yup, Gavin was there that night. I saw a pic of him in the crowd having a drink. Let me see if I can find it.

I think I would probably miss the entire show if Gavin showed up anywhere near me on show night. I'd probably just stand there starring at him oblivious to everything else...

Man oh Man, all of these pix bring back great memories of Monday nite.

I was almost at the rail at the front of the ellipse.

Awesome.

I will try and post my pix later on.

I wish I had a better digital camera though cos then the pictures would have rocked my world!

Oh and If I was a foot taller too!

I was there at the SD opener Monday night too...I had seats but I could see everything clearly, I also waited for Bono afterward and finally got TO MEET HIM!!!!..I was right in front of him the whole time as he asked us fans how we thought they did that night .. he is SO BEAUTIFUL UP CLOSE AND SMELLED DELICIOUS!!...My biggest regret is that I didnt run back to the car earlier to get the camera but I know people took pics of him and Ill look for those!!!

The show was incredible, almost the same set list as the rehersal show!

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Apparently I am the only one that likes bono is the gaudy jacket :wink:

Though I had not noticed the fugly green stripes when I first saw it

No your not the only one! I think the jacket rocks:rockon: :wink:

sweetie said:

:drool: Oh my dear lord!! I NEED TO BE CLOSE!!

I can't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to have him crawling toward me!!!!
:combust:

:thinks about it and spontaneously explodes:

Someone call a medic I think I popped something vital in my brain.....

:drool:

If that happens to me at a show I don't know if I'd be able to keep myself from leaping over the railing....

BonoFox1 said:
I was there at the SD opener Monday night too...I had seats but I could see everything clearly, I also waited for Bono afterward and finally got TO MEET HIM!!!!..I was right in front of him the whole time as he asked us fans how we thought they did that night .. he is SO BEAUTIFUL UP CLOSE AND SMELLED DELICIOUS!!...My biggest regret is that I didnt run back to the car earlier to get the camera but I know people took pics of him and Ill look for those!!!

What time was this????

I was so exhausted I couldn't walk over there!

Originally posted by BonoFox1

OK darling,
PLEASE GIVE US DETAILS!!

Back
Top Bottom