MERGED --> San Diego Tour Opener Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Palace_Hero said:
Oh dear.

In action the band looks ancient.

Well, Edge is ok(he's never aged), Larry I've seen little of (but he looked bad at Grammys).. it is Bono and Adam. Bono in action looks worn out, and Adam looks in his 50s.

I disagree! I think they look freaking fantastic!!!!!

And for not looking like kids anymore - who among us do? We grew up, they grew up. So what? And they look beautiful!!!!!

Pictures aren't video, though. I think we should wait to make a judgement on their movements until we actually see them move.

Hey - when I was a young lass in my teenage-prime I sported a screwed up 1980's half-mullet with a bad, bad perm!!!! So I had a poofy, lopsided, big-haired half mullet atop my head!!!!!!

BELIEVE ME - I may be 15 years older now - but I can promise I look a hell of alot better as my hair is no longer frightening!

LOL!

We are not aging, and neither are U2 - we are maturing! ;)

thanks for posting these!

does anyone know what's up with bono's red fingers?

Hmm, i hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. Perhaps someone with a very large mouth kissed his hands? LOL

I guess we'll probably found out soon enough!

Lisa71 said:
Hmm, i hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. Perhaps someone with a very large mouth kissed his hands? LOL

I guess we'll probably found out soon enough!

Having a snack of red Skittles, or pistachios perhaps? ;)

Re: Here we go ladies

u2granny said:
038c6034.jpg

I love how Adam's shirt matches the album covers' colors, red & black. Someone got a new bass guitar methinks. ;)

Yeah, whats with the red fingers?

Has another singer done the same before?

Lennon, Bowie, Jazzy Jeff perhaps?

HowthGirl said:

Having a snack of red Skittles, or pistachios perhaps? ;)

:lmao: I was wondering the same thing! At first I thought one of the red lights was reflected on his hand, but then realized that the potential light would not hit the same spot on his hand in every shot. I'm quick that way. :D
Hmmmm...the mystery of Bono's red fingers. Who shall crack the case?
I do like the large groper with painted red lips explanation, though. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: I was wondering the same thing! At first I thought one of the red lights was reflected on his hand, but then realized that the potential light would not hit the same spot on his hand in every shot. I'm quick that way. :D
Hmmmm...the mystery of Bono's red fingers. Who shall crack the case?
I do like the large groper with painted red lips explanation, though. :lol:

Is that "grouper" or "groper" ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom