MERGED--> Request: Fuse 100% U2 + Regarding Fuse 100%

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a-mole said:
well it is.. i currently live in groningen (study) but i come from germany (my family lives there etc)

ah, Ich spreche ein bischen Deutch....
lol I suck at it... but could you please upload the ep and post the link here? I'm getting a lot of requests, and the americans are at school/work atm and will come when I'm sleeping... I assume they'll want it too ^^

Regarding 100% U2 on Fuse...

In regards to the 100% U2 on Fuse...I'd absolutely love to have this as well; in fact I've been looking for this since it aired (I don't have Fuse). Here my issue: at the moment I am currently stuck on this 56k dailup computer and there's no way that I could download anything that's over 10 mb. Anything over 10 mb takes at least a day and I can't be online that long due to the phone line being tied up. However, I will be able to get to a cable connected computer on Tuesday the 17th. So next week. Is there any way that it would be alright to request this then?

-Laura

P.S.
Mmk, this was supposed to be in reply to the thread that had to do with the 100% U2 on Fuse but I must have clicked the wrong button and started a new thread. Soooooooo sorry.

Last edited:
... it's 645 MB, that cost on an average pc(like the crappy shit I have) about 3,5 hour to up/download...
I've uploaded it twice the last three days... so I think it's time somebody else does it... I am busy today anywayz... gotta get back to school now :D

Galeongirl said:
I've uploaded it twice the last three days... so I think it's time somebody else does it... /B]

:yes:

That's why every time I post a file, I make it clear that I am only posting once and it is up to those that download to share with the rest of the class...

If someone can tell me how to upload it i will! (sharing is caring kids :wink: ) and also, bono has purple socks on during the interview :D

Swingn2thaMusic said:
If someone can tell me how to upload it i will! (sharing is caring kids :wink: ) and also, bono has purple socks on during the interview :D
yes don't you love them!! I know I do!:D he also wore same purple socks attending the Anton Corbijn Exposition

ok how to upload,
go to www. you sendit.com (remove spaces there)(why does the site blocks the adress anywayz?)
put your own emailadress in the box
search for the file and select it...
hit the upload button...
wait for too many hours..
till it says it's done, and you receive an email..
get to the link in your email..
copy it..
paste it here..
done..
and get me a pair of purple socks of Bono! (wonder wich shoe size he has :rolleyes: )

Looks like I won't be uploading this after all, thanks to my sister, the evil spirit that she is. :mad:
I went out to dinner, and asked everyone specifically not to touch my computer, because I had an upload going.
I get home to find that she's in my room, on my computer, and has closed the window. And she was smoking in my room, which is just rude. BAH.

Galeongirl...thanks for the info on uploading! as for the socks...i'm afriad i can't get those to you. and as for the video :mad: i had it (what i believe was) all uploaded and then just as it's about to give me the link, the screen changes to 'cannot find server' so there goes 4 hours of my life! i'll try uploading it tomorrow. sorry plebans :(

Swingn2thaMusic said:
Galeongirl...thanks for the info on uploading! as for the socks...i'm afriad i can't get those to you. and as for the video :mad: i had it (what i believe was) all uploaded and then just as it's about to give me the link, the screen changes to 'cannot find server' so there goes 4 hours of my life! i'll try uploading it tomorrow. sorry plebans :(

yeah I had that too... had that with uploading Conan two times.. really annoying...
and for the socks... ok.. then get me Bono instead :wink :drool:
and dreamoutloud, I'd reallly be very very mad at your sister... I mean, smoking inside is disgusting, and touching one's computer is even worse(wich would be if my parents started to search in our *shared* and only computer.. if they ever end up in my files, I'm toast)

Don't worry, she's been punished. I took away the PlayStation 2 (which is mine anyway, but she plays it more than I do). It's a bit odd, me punishing her, considering she's older than me. But hey, she deserves it.

Galeongirl said:

and for the socks... ok.. then get me Bono instead :wink :drool:

well let's see...if i could get bono what makes you think i would wanna share? :eyebrow: no, of course i would share bono with all the plebans (for a small fee :wink: )
ok second attempt at uploading! i'll let you know how it goes in 4 hours!

Back
Top Bottom