MERGED ----> OMG!! what a pic!! + Paris match photo thanx

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2aremyfriends

War Child
OMG!! what a pic!!

Have you seen this one? I took it from the u2 Guatemala site. What a man!! :drool:

paris_match_dec2003a.jpg

Enjoy! :)

U2AMF

EDIT: oops!! I've just noticed that this pic is in another thread, I'm sorry! I just saw the pic and posted it without reading the other threads... *feels guilty* :reject:

Last edited:
awwww, this is a cute pic! :yes:

paris_match_dec2003c.jpg

btw, these pics are from u2 guatemala, they were taken from the last issue of Paris Match mag (december). There's an interview with Bono in that mag.

Last edited:
Whoa. I cant stop staring. I am having a hard time dealing with the ultimate sexiness in the above Bono bed pic. :ohmy:
The man gets better and better and better every day. Amazing!:eek: :heart: :love:
I neeeeed to find this magazine!!!!!

:applaud: YAY I'm so excited this pic got its own thread

we need that thud smilie back just for this picture! *floats away*
:love:

yay! I was talking to a friend through messenger and I was checking out that site at the same time, and I had this face (literally!) when I saw the 1st pic --> :ohmy:

btw, the friend who I was talking to is an U2 fan too, and she loved the pic! :)

Re: Re: OMG!! what a pic!!

Sue DeNym said:

That is a very beautiful picture. Lucky Ali, gets to wake up to this sight every morning... :love:

:yes: I agree! I'll go to a record store to buy the slane dvd tomorrow. There are some imported mags there, so I hope I can find it. *crosses fingers* :)

Don't feel guilty for posting it, but it's kind of funny that it came from here, one of our own girls made it what it is, and then it made its way all over the net until somebody put it back here with 'have you seen this' All the best pics come from PLEBA;)

Tabby said:
Don't feel guilty for posting it, but it's kind of funny that it came from here, one of our own girls made it what it is, and then it made its way all over the net until somebody put it back here with 'have you seen this' All the best pics come from PLEBA;)

Really? that's very cool! to the girl who did it: thank you very much!!! :happy: PLEBA rocks!

Yeah, it was Soulnation who found it and posted it, and Queen Bee who doctored it and enlarged it to high quality. Yay for them! U2Guatemala is ALWAYS raiding PLEBA and posting our stuff. Sometimes he credits the girl by screen name, or not. Anyway, if it's new and it's hot, it's here first. We even have girls who search the regular sources every day just IN CASE a new pic shows up, that's how devoted we are! Yes PLEBA ROCKS! :up:

That's why it was so funny how the pic made its rounds and came full circle from start :laugh: ;)

Thank you very much, Soulnation and Queen Bee, great work! I checked out the site again and you were right, they were credited. I think I was so happy when I found that pic, that I didn't noticed it! :wink:

Re: Re: OMG!! what a pic!!

Sue DeNym said:

That is a very beautiful picture. Lucky Ali, gets to wake up to this sight every morning... :love:

Yeah, no kidding ! No wonder they keep having kids !:sexywink: :combust: :drool:

miss-U2 said:
thanks!!!! i will translate it, it is really easy... and that's soooo sweet what he says in it...u really have to read this article!!!

can't wait!!!! hope your exams go well!

Tabby said:
Yeah, it was Soulnation who found it and posted it, and Queen Bee who doctored it and enlarged it to high quality. Yay for them! U2Guatemala is ALWAYS raiding PLEBA and posting our stuff. Sometimes he credits the girl by screen name, or not. Anyway, if it's new and it's hot, it's here first. We even have girls who search the regular sources every day just IN CASE a new pic shows up, that's how devoted we are! Yes PLEBA ROCKS! :up:

That's why it was so funny how the pic made its rounds and came full circle from start :laugh: ;)

I'm glad someone noticed!

Yeah, it annoys me how they steal my screen caps, that I specifically make for PLEBA, and post them on their news section. They could at least ask my permission first. :rolleyes: Although, they have credited my user name every time.

Queen Bee said:
Yeah, it annoys me how they steal my screen caps, that I specifically make for PLEBA, and post them on their news section. They could at least ask my permission first. :rolleyes: Although, they have credited my user name every time.

Good, 'cus I sent them a scathing e-mail last year when they kept ripping off pictures that Char paid for and I spent hours removing the water marks and extra stuff that comes on the files. They should be crediting everything, if not, please let them know 'cus that's not fair!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Good, 'cus I sent them a scathing e-mail last year when they kept ripping off pictures that Char paid for and I spent hours removing the water marks and extra stuff that comes on the files. They should be crediting everything, if not, please let them know 'cus that's not fair!

yeah they also stole my stills i made from peter and the wolf, specially for PLEBA... i don't care, but they could ask, that's all...:huh:

Back
Top Bottom