MERGED --> OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue! + More EDUN Pics from Saks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:combust: + :drool: + :faint:

Thanks to everyone for posting pics and photoshop'ing! :bow:

starsgoblue said:
We get to see him soon!!!! :combust: :drool:

:yes: 4½ months and counting... :hyper: :dance:

He looks SO HOT in those jeans!!!! :drool:

Ali looks beautiful as usual, it's really nice to see so many pictures of her looking so happy. She just has the sweetest face :flirt:

I meant to add that Ali's shirt is AWESOME and Bono's leather Jacket looks so so sooooo smoooth :love:

Last edited:
seajewel said:
I went with my sister and a friend tonight we stayed on the 5th floor right up until a few minutes before - they cleared everyone out (the women was not very nice about it) including Saks employees!! Private Party for 300 invited guests. Appparently Bono had been there most of the day - did a press conference - interview with Katie Couric and then the party/fashion event which was to start at 7:30 pm -- I did purchase an Edun shirt -- but that was all - never got to see Bono :( We went back about two hours later security said he had left the building using a back exit --- oh well:|

Are you the blonde I saw??? Yeah, that saks employee was mega bitch!

one4u2 said:

Are you the blonde I saw??? Yeah, that saks employee was mega bitch!

No I have long brown hair, I had sunglasses on my head - had on a black coat - black turtle neck - jeans - and a red LAMB bag. I did get interviewed by a women from Bloomsberg - What were you wearing??

madonna's child said:
Ali looks great! Does she look skinner then usual, though, or is it just me?
Maybe she had to slim down to fit into the Edun clothes.

I think the concept is great and both Ali and Bono do wonderful work but really, size 12 is extra large? I bet it's not even a real size 12. Probably more like a 10.

kellyahern said:
14d11c8f.jpg

Longer hair!! :rockon:

Please let it grow a little more on the end. :hyper:

seajewel said:

No I have long brown hair, I had sunglasses on my head - had on a black coat - black turtle neck - jeans - and a red LAMB bag. I did get interviewed by a women from Bloomsberg - What were you wearing??

We had a little girl with us, my daughter. I had a grey sweatshirt jacket on and One4U2 had on a black jacket. My daughters jacket was pink.

That lady was extremely rude.

I'm sorry I didn't see you - we got the boot when they started to serve food and drinks --- oh well :| I did like the clothes very much - we checked out the mens floor first - wish I had know he was on that floor - :huh:

Daveone said:
Apologies if this has already been posted but if you go to the bottom of the bbc news homepage theres a news article about the launch of Edam

http://news.bbc.co.uk/#
This was over in the 'Everything You Know Is Wrong' forum. I think Daveone means Edun. I looked at the page and I can't find the video. Anybody see it?

Found it - searched for Bono and it came up on the right side of the screen. I tried to link it here but it didn't work.

Last edited:
A video of Bono talking about Edun in NYC yesterday... check it out

here

(bottom right of screen if it doesn't automatically pop up)

Last edited:
Just watched the video on the BBC news site. It has several clips of Bono speaking but only a brief glimpse of Ali. It's very positive about the clothing and the concept but of course they did have to interview one guy with an opposing view. Not really negative, just expressing what some here have said - like why they doing this through high end retailers like Saks.

oliveu2cm said:
A video of Bono talking about Edun in NYC yesterday... check it out

here

(bottom right of screen if it doesn't automatically pop up)
Yeah, I just posted that upthread. The link to the video is no longer on the BBC news homepage (at least it wasn't when I looked). If not type 'Bono' in the search bar and the video link will show up on the right of the page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom