MERGED ----> old thread: Bono Geetar pics + New Bono PIC Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
09.jpg

26.jpg

56.jpg

44.jpg

04.jpg

new19.jpg

new18.jpg

Good idea! :up: I love scavenger hunt threads! I've got some great ones for you, maybe you never saw all these guitars before:

bonojt17.jpg

bonojt49.jpg

bonoOneZoo.jpg

bonojt56.jpg

bonojt27.jpg

bono_069.jpg

bonojtplay.jpg

Last edited:
Let me try:

url]

url]

url]

U2Kitten this used to be my favorite until you posted the one (from the same photoshoot it seems) with Bono playing guitar (the "jtplayguitar" one)

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

Is it working now? I saw all the pics earlier just by putting

Last edited:
U2girl go back and edit your post with
at the end (don't skip spaces) and they should show up! :wave:

bonooneelev.jpg

jtbonoguitar.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
Put the at the start

and

at the end of each one of them. Good luck and I hope to have you join us as a pic poster! :)

U2girl said:
Let me try:

bo-jt3.jpg

bo-jt5.jpg

bo-jt9.jpg

U2Kitten this used to be my favorite until you posted the one (from the same photoshoot it seems) with Bono playing guitar (the "jtplayguitar" one)

bo-jt35.jpg

bo-jt40.jpg

bo-jt51.jpg

bo-jt52.jpg

bo-jt53.jpg

bo-jt59.jpg

Is it working now? I saw all the pics earlier just by putting at the first pic and at the last pic. [/B][/QUOTE]

I see what happened- when you posted them first without the tags, it got 'url' around it and that messed it up when you added the tags. If you add the tags to start with it won't do that. I hope you post again! They should work now!

Welcome lovveu2 and thanks Scarletwine!

Well I can see them now, in your quote - and I can see them in my post, with the "img" stuff. :confused: Do they work now or not?

Thanks for your help. I will post "img" first next time!

:up:

Yeah, just post the address of the pic with the tags and it will work! Hope you keep posting! :) :wave:

Kristie said:
a guy... started... a picture thread...
*has a seizure*
:crack:

Yay for Gabriel! He's not shy...........

I would join in with the posting of pictures but:

1. I don't have many pictures saved on this computer
  2. I'm useless at getting the bloody things to link into my posts anyway!
    [/list=1]

ah well.........

Lu
    :wave:

U2kitten, that picture on your avatar... (is that what they call that little picture under the "warchild, fly, babyface, etc." status?) yes, well I dont' think I've ever seen that pic... can anyone post it in it's original size? Thanks!

Sevikins said:
U2kitten, that picture on your avatar... (is that what they call that little picture under the "warchild, fly, babyface, etc." status?) yes, well I dont' think I've ever seen that pic... can anyone post it in it's original size? Thanks!

Here is the original pic, it never was that big, that's why I knew it would make a good avatar :huh:

*edit

it wouldn't post and it won't let me attach it because I'd already attached it in another thread. Gonna try to link it, if it doesn't show up try pasting the link or you can see it near the end of the thread "a man with a heart almost as big as his mouth" ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
"My hands are tied..."
A_012.jpg

"These are our sisters, these are our brothers..."
011031r6-14crp-u2.jpg

Untiled, Leather
bono.jpg

little guitar pic:
bono.JPG

Warning: BIG (CUTE) GUITAR PIC
Bono.jpg

Damn the Red X; I'll a slightly different pic from the same sequece it:
"Give it to MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Attachments

• 3363675523232%7ffp6%3b%3dot%3e2327%3d546%3d48%3c%3dxroqdf%3e232335%3a%3c73762ot1lsi.jpg
    3363675523232%7ffp6%3b%3dot%3e2327%3d546%3d48%3c%3dxroqdf%3e232335%3a%3c73762ot1lsi.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
And, of course, there's THE guitar. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Irish Falcon.

Attachments

• hofirishfalcon.jpg
    hofirishfalcon.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 67
sorry to spam the thread, but snapfish is way too annoying and I don't think I could sleep without posting this one.

Attachments

• bono.jpg
    bono.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 53
Mmmmmm ... exitBono. Black and white Bono .... those arms. RAWR.

I need to say that again. RAWR.:drool:

Hi, I found today some new pics on Rex Features.com of Bono at the MusiCares event, actually Bono with Michael Stipe.
Anyway I didn't know if to bump up the MusiCares thread or not
so I decided not to.

Here is one pic, if you want to see the rest go to Rex Features.

Attachments

• bonomusicares.jpg
    bonomusicares.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom