MERGED ----> Niamh's Spanish & Irish Travels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well, I'm off to Bonoland...

But first I'm gonna spend 4 faaaabulous days in Madrid with my guy.

We leave this Wednesday to Spain and then we go to Dooblin on Sunday. Yay! I can't way! :hyper:

The only bad thing is that I HATE planes ( :madspit: ) but my doctor gave me some pills so I'm gonna be hiiiiiiiiiigh on the skyyyy! lol :lol:

So anyway, If you don't see me around much, you know the reason! I'll start posting again when I get to Dublin.! :D

bonosloveslave said:
Hope you have a safe trip and calm nerves for the plane :hug:

So any plans to hang out by the boy's studio? :sexywink:

You bet girly! That's the first thing I'm gonna do after I have a shower, get some sleep and eat some food! lol

Besides, I have one whooooooooooooooooole year to try meet the guys, so I'm pretty sure the miracle is gonna happen soon! ;)

Have fun!! Good luck on the plane- I sympathize with your nerves. I'll be in Dublin in less than three weeks- maybe we'll be stalking a certain band at the same time! ;) :hyper:

ACK! It's too fecking cold!

Here I am in Madrid, freezing my arse! Man, when I got off the plane I didn't think it was that cold! And It was almost 6 am!

But now, ah dear....! I think I'm gonna get a cold soon...lol:huh:

I like what I've seen so far. The city reminds me of hometown ( Buenos AIres) in some way. Pity I'm only staying for 4 days. But I'm coming back in July or so to see a friend from Argentina who's coming over.

Next Sunday I'll be in Dublin! WWohoooooooooooooooooo! :D

So boys, get ready! ;)

Have fun Flavia!! A whole year in Dublin, absolutely wonderful. That city has a personality of its own-- you will love it!

I have a feeling I won't be able to stay away for longer than a year so if plans materialize to scoot over to the Emerald Isle I'll drop you a line. :wink:

:D Let us know how things go!
:wave: ~Olive

finally! we arrived in Dublin last Sunday and I-m already having a blast! :D :hyper:

Brian's family is lovely and so is the house. And the place is deadly! It's really quiet and the air is lovely.

And the best thing is that...I think I'm near Adam's gaff...:ohmy: :shifty: Can anyone tell me exactly where he lives? :scratch:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Alright! i know I'm about a 5 minute drive from Adam's gaff but I can't find it!:(

Today, brian and I spent loads of time driving around looking for his place without any luck! :madspit:

So can anyone please please please tell me where he lives?:sad:

Guess who had her first drink in The Clarence today?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

That was deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly! :hyper:

Brian took me to the city centre today to do some shopping and start learning my way home from town. After I got myself a new pair of jeans we decided to take a walk along the quays, when I suddenly thought: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute! Isn't The CLarence along the Liffey???????????? :huh:

And then, I looked up and there it was: my TEMPLE, my CHURCH, that is to say the place my GOD owns. LOL :lol:

So we went in for a pint, btu unfortunately we didn't see anyone. :madspit: But I ahve to say I really liked it, it's a lovely place.

I'm gonna go back there soon cus I'm gonna take my boyfriend's ma to have some tea, and hopefully this time I will be lucky! :D

Yay! I spent the day in Killiney!

Wohooooooooooooooooo! I made it! I finally made it! :D

Today, Brian and I went to Killiney! We went up to Bono's gaff and took some pictures there. Then we went down to the beach and arsed about for like an hour or so despite the cold wind ( we weren' that cold cus we were drinking beer...lol :lol: )

At about 4 pm, we went to Bray and played some bowling and then we decided to go to Howth. We were there for about 10 minutes, and I didn't even try to look for Lardence's gaff cus have no idea where it is and besides I was getting cranky cus it was cold and I was hungry.:huh:

In conclusion, I had a looooooooooooooooooooooovely day! :D
The view from Bono's house is simply amazing! He's very lucky to live in a place like that. :yes:

PS: Can anyone tell me where the rest of the guys live? I know Edge got a new house a while ago but i dunno where it is! :der: And the same goes for Larry and Adam.

I've got no idea where they live but I've gotta say this:

Ooooo - stalker mode!!! :D:D:D

:wink:

anyways, gland to hear your having a great time! :hug:

I know Edge's house is in Dalkey, I have no idea exactly where it is. But it is SUCH a lovely place, it's worth a visit even if you don't get to see his place.

souLnation2002 said:
I've got no idea where they live but I've gotta say this:

Ooooo - stalker mode!!! :D:D:D

:wink:

anyways, gland to hear your having a great time! :hug:

Oh no! if there's something in this world I'd never be, that's a stalker! :no: lol That's just not my style. I'm too lazy to stalk someone.

You know, I just did the usual "u2 tour": Killiney, Dalkey, Howth, The clarence....now i ahve to go to the studio and wait for them in this fecking miserable weather...lol

:lol:

verte76 said:
I wouldn't mind hanging around places like that............

You have to go to The Octogon Bar in The Clarence. It's a cool place and not that expensive. I was here last week drinking a pint and I enjoyed it a lot!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom