MERGED ----> News about Snooky Pie + Mia Rose has arrived!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
News about Snooky Pie

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you all know that I got a call from Snooky Pie this morning and she asked me to relay this information on to everyone. Late last night her water broke. She is only 30 weeks along so they have her at a hospital in Memphis now till the baby is delivered. So far the baby is doing fine, but the doctors would like her to stay put as long as possible. Please be praying for Snooky and her family that things will go fine and not be to stressful on all of them.

Thank you,
Russty

As I get more info I'll pass it along. :heart:

Mia Rose has arrived!!!!!

I got a phone call this morning from Snooky to let me know that Mia has offically arrived! :heart: :love: We got cut off before she could tell me much. But I did get a hold of her husband a little bit later. He told me that they are both doing well. Mia arrived via c-section just as a precaution. She is 4lbs and 12-14 inches long. Snooky was going to be getting up to go down and see her when I called so I will try calling her back later this afternoon to check on them. She sounded in good spirits though when I did talk to her.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a baby!!!!!! :hyper: :dance: Welcome little Mia Rose the new bundle of joy! :D

OMG!! that is so exciting:hyper:

loveshower.gif

I don't really know Snooky Pie, but this is exciting news nonetheless :hyper: Congrats :cute: I agree with the others too, gorgeous name :yes:

Back
Top Bottom