Merged ----> New Edge Pic! + Caroline Corr's Wedding ===> PICS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
New Edge Pic!

A pic of him leaving the church that one of the Corrs got married in Majorca, spain :)
3353296723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B%3B874%3B5ot1lsi

Aw Edge looks so cute. I :heart: his shirt. Bono looks rather adorable too. Thanks for the pics. :)

Bono and Ali at the wedding

corr-dop2a.jpg

capt.1030056465.spain_people_corrs_wedding_mad102.jpg

corr-dop1a.jpg

The Edge pic w/ out the watermark..it looks like the same suit he wore to his wedding-and the same shirt only white..

capt.1030056266.spain_people_corrs_wedding_mad104.jpg

Larry was there too..maybe someone actually got a picture of it..

Happy at their new condition and at entire naturalness, to the departure the couple posed together for the media. They spent their first night in one of the best suites in the hotel La Residencia, but before with friends and relatives, included the U2 Bono, The Edge and Larry Mullen, as well as Paul Allen, partner of Bill Gates in the empire Microsoft, went to Cas Xorc, located among Dei? and S?ller and rented for the guests until next Saturday. There everyone enjoyed of a banquet whose complete menu was composite for gazpacho, lobsters of S?ller, lamb and a tart bridal made of gat?. The celebration was until late hours of the night. At three o'clock were served different selections of skewers and acted a DJ. But before, Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen, as well as Jim, Sharon and Andrea Corr had a very special surprise: a song for their sister.

I think this is a translation, that's why it sounds strange..:huh:

Last edited:
That reporter looks quite happy to be interviewing Bono.

Looks at those pushy reporters pushing their mikes up to Bono!!

:scratch:

OH MY WHITE SHIRTS!

:DMorleigh just looks gorgeous- I love her entire outfit!! Ali :love: of course!! soooo elegant!!

and.. the MAN Of the hour!!!

:larry::sick: oh my...
keep those white shirts ROLLING BOYS!! I :heart: them!!

and Bono looks sooooo good- check out how he's talking to the interviewer though, looking right into her eyes - how did she not die?!

:cute: :sick: :D happy pics!

does anyone know where the wedding took place??

the corr sister (i don't know her name) looks beautiful too- and I just have to say how much marriage compliments Edge & Morleigh.. love is certainly in the air!

Re: Re: New Edge Pic!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

*takes a closer look at the pic*

Isn't that Morleigh behind Edge and Bono at the back on the left? :scratch:

Yes, they are! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom