Merged ----> New Edge Pic! + Caroline Corr's Wedding ===> PICS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: OH MY GOD!!!!

One article I read mentioned "Larry Fluff" instead of "Larry Mullen". :laugh:

It's funny how Caroline Corr's husband looks a bit like Gavin Friday.

Gina Marie said:
Here's Niamh's pic..I will upload the Bono one later after I compose myself..:drool: :drool: :drool:

3353346%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332398%3B%3C6ot1lsi

Truly the winning pic. :drool:

Re: Re: OH MY GOD!!!!

dizzy said:
One article I read mentioned "Larry Fluff" instead of "Larry Mullen". :laugh:

It's funny how Caroline Corr's husband looks a bit like Gavin Friday.
Truly the winning pic. :drool:

LOL that's like all they guys I know, after the wedding the monkey suit comes OFF! Get me outa this thing! I'm surprised Bono didn't do that too.

ack! I started a thread with these same pics! *hides in shame* :reject: Oh well...they're all wonderful!!! EDGE LOOKS AMAZING in that sparkly *gently bedazzled* shirt, which goes with Morleigh's wickedly bedazzled skirt!!! (see? they're a perfect match!) Does anyone else find it endearing that Morleigh seems to be a couple inches taller than him?? (awwww...) :heart:

I LOVE BONO'S HAIR in this picture - YAY!
n020823_07.jpg

the color = nice!

*looks* Hmm...that guy to the left has some MAJOR moobage goin on....and I don't mean that in a good way...the word "manssiere" popped into my head....or maybe it's "the bro"?? :laugh:

They do all look so healthy, tan and rested...how on earth does Ali continue to look SO bloody gorgeous - she's just stunning. Morleigh as well. :banghead: [UGH! That does it! I have GOT to get into shape!!!]

SweetOnU2 said:
n020823_07.jpg

:drool: :drool: Bono looks so cute! Love the hair! :heart:

Oh...Monica! Isn't he fookin deliscious? I have NO words for the joy with all these new pics! I loveth and drooleth beyond all control!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
oxoxo
Autumn

Back
Top Bottom