MERGED-->Melpop's Montreal Expereince-Video clip? + melpop with bono video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: :faint:

I.Have.Seen.the.MelPop.Video.Now...

I...I...um...I...uh...uh...Gleeeep!

He...and the rolling, and the...moaning, and the moaning...and she and the hugging and the smoochies and the rolling...

Gleeep!

:heart: :hyper: :drool: :combust:

Oh my Goddess in the Heavens!!!!!

Oh, MelPop!!!! WOW!

Just WOW!!!!!

That rose idea - DAMN FINE IDEA, Girlfriend!

MelPop - :bow: :applaud:
Long may you live and enjoy Bono-Snuggling Fame as well as Thrall and the ability to meet him and get awesome smoochies!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you StarsGoBlue for giving me the link! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! :applaud:

You have made my early AM a happy one indeed!

That video was worth staying up all night waiting for my stupid dial-up service to load!!!!!!! Well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

Love,

Jenny
HowthGirl

discothequeLP said:
is there any video of that other girl from charlotte or something? she was gorgeous

I was at that show, nothing happened but a short dance. I think it was the Buffalo show that had the other 'roll'

There is a lot more on Melpop's story on the Band Meetings and Sightings forum if you want to read it. This is one of her pics:

bonoroll.jpg

Hullo... I'm new hear. I found this thread by googling for "melpop bono video" after reading about her experience and then finding that the video link in her story was expired. I would so much love to see this video! All the links in this thread have expired :-( Would some kind sould care to make it available again? *beg* *whine**whimper*

Elizabeth (can't wait for April 5 in Los Angeles!)

Thank-you soooo much! I really appreciate it!

What a fantastic video! I've lost track of how many times I've watched it since I downloaded it last night. Phew! I can see why Bono pulled Melpop up -- she just shines out of that crowd. Even on that grainy video you can see what a pretty girl she is, and how happy and *alive* she looks.

Thanks again...

Elizabeth

OK....going to try and see this video....just want to interfere here with a brief newsflash for allof us EDGE fans. (I know we're here!:wink: )

From Zootopia, San Diego, last night:

http://www.u2.com/bbs/showflat.phpCat=0&number=480736&page=0&fpart=2&uc=1

Darn me, methinks the man was not wearing underpants.

:drool:

Edit: The direct link isn't working! And I had to type that all out!:mad: In Zootopia, it's currently on Page 2 of the General Discussions Forum, on the 2nd page of the thread "We All Had High Expectations..Was Anyone Disappointed."

Last edited:
Cripes!

I tried your link, but it says after 25 views the link expires! Do you need to "renew" or update the link or anything? I'd love to see this....
pretty please:wink:

Last edited:
Anybody? How about a trade then? I have audio of the Anaheim 4/1 show. If someone sends me a link to the Melpop video, I'll send a link to the Anaheim audio. :)

Okay so sorry to beat a dead horse here, but I am trying to view this and I think that it had already expired. I would SOOO appreciate anyone who could upload it again. I just want to make my boring ass day a little more fun...
Thanks everyone. I read melpops encounter with the boys...I almost screamed at my desk. :scream:

Here you go! Copy and paste this to your web browser and change the y s i to 'you send it' without the quotes or spaces.

http://s19.y s i.com/d.aspx?id=31HK322BAU0HX0RPR758P8IRG0

Last edited:
I know this is getting old, but can someone post it again, it keeps saying the file expired and I really want to see it
Thanks!

Can you girls upload the file again? I'd looooooooooooove to see the video and I think I am not the only one.

I can upload it as soon as I get it if you need to refresh the link.

If anyone wishes to send it: svsilvia at telefonica.net

That video is crazy!!!

I have never used you send it before but I'll try to upload it for those who haven't see it. :wink:

here is the link h t t p://s50.you send it . com/d.aspx?id=0EEYYQBCVPTX92CEZ7IE5MJL58

Just remove the spaces :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom