MERGED ----> Lovey Dovey Edge, PopTart U2 & many of B-Man in undies + Bono undies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW!!! Those are some great finds! Baby U2 is so adorable! I love that picture of Larry, Adam on the bed, and of course Bono working out in his underwear! Now that's a sight you don't see every day! :D :heart: :heart:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: these pics!!!

This one is just SO :cute:

u2ireland1_ab_n.jpg

I wonder what all the world leaders, Oprah, etc. would say if they saw those Bono pics..

:sexywink: :tongue:

I bet Oprah would love them :D

dsmith2904 said:

I mainly wanted to respond because I love your sig!! Stevie Nicks is so incredible!!!

Ooooooooooo!!!!!! Another Stevie fan! She's my favorite... well her, Lindsey Buckingham and U2.....

Re: Pics: Lovey Dovey Edge, PopTart U2...Oh yeah and many of B-Man in undies.

NicaMom said:
I don't know if you guys have seen these before, many are new to me;
On the streets of Chicago
b2c006l.jpg

Edge trying to have some quality time with Aislinn(?)
u2ireland5_ab_n.jpg

B-Man doesn't get the message
u2ireland7_ab_n.jpg

Aislinn: Get rid of him!
u2ireland9_ab_n.jpg

Aislinn has left the room
u2ireland2_ab_n.jpg

wow....i like her hair! haha and uh...OMFG this thread ROCKS

Last edited:
Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:

Ooooooooooo!!!!!! Another Stevie fan! She's my favorite... well her, Lindsey Buckingham and U2.....

gaaaah as if baby edge and near naked bono weren't enough.... thar be fleetwood mac fans in here! :D :wave:

lindsey is my second favorite guitarist :love:

Damn it

This thread has been *THE* biggest distraction all day - I am SOOOOOOO going to fail my digestion/metabolism test on Friday *stoopid friggin' Krebs Cycle*......:sad:

You all are a bad influence on me!!! But if I am to be led astray, might as well be to U2 land! :love: :heart: :drool:

Re: Damn it

bonosloveslave said:
This thread has been *THE* biggest distraction all day - I am SOOOOOOO going to fail my digestion/metabolism test on Friday *stoopid friggin' Krebs Cycle*......:sad:

You all are a bad influence on me!!! But if I am to be led astray, might as well be to U2 land! :love: :heart: :drool:

it has to do with photosynthesis..and uh...lipids...uh..dude, i failed that one. krebs cycle. bah. i feel your pain! :madspit:

mmmBono said:
:censored: :mac: :macdevil: bono is whitey tighteys makes for a FONDLE-ISCIOUS treat:eek: :drool: :macdevil: :angel:
dammit.
This thread has got me so :coocoo: !!!!!
It's tightey whitey's, right?
Oooops.
Carry on with the fondle-isciousness.

femaleorgazmatron said:
martha.......

your sig quote confuses me....... screw what the who? :scratch:

*foosh!* right over my head :confused:

I have a titanium screw in each foot. They hold the bones together as they heal. The screw in my right foot has been hurting me, but the bones in that foot haven't quite healed yet. So the doc can't take the screw out yet. I see the doc on Friday, so there will probably be a new quote on Friday, and, with any luck, an appointment to remove the offending screw.

'S alright? :heart:

femaleorgazmatron said:

gaaaah as if baby edge and near naked bono weren't enough.... thar be fleetwood mac fans in here! :D :wave:

lindsey is my second favorite guitarist :love:

:wave: Very cool!! Lindsey Buckingham is a great guitarist, but I think that Stevie and Christine are the real brains and soul behind Fleetwood Mac.

Back to U2 ... Baby Edge is so beautiful! Those cheekbones, dang!

:heart: :cute: :edge:

Okay girls...I posted the link gently provided by my special friend NicaMom ;) to the largest U2 mailing list here in Brazil...people loved the pictures, of course ;)...and this guy Andr? created a little monster, LOL

It?s a home made video with the pictures and Twilight as soundtrack...kinda cool, check it out.

http://www.braun.com.br/u2.avi

;)

Back
Top Bottom