MERGED ----> Larry attending ireland/france's game + Larry Exclusive...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mumu2006

The Fly
Larry attending ireland/france's game

i'm currently watching six nations' Ireland/France game on tv and they just showed us larry in the attendance... he seems to be with his wife...

I tried taking some photos but they arent very good as I took the with my phone.

Photo02111642_1.jpg

Photo02111642.jpg

Ha, yeah I saw him too. Funny how the commentator seemed surprised to see him at the match. It was a great crowd, shame about the result. Wonder if it brought back happy memories for Larry playing there a couple of years ago.

Re: Larry attending ireland/france's game

mumu2006 said:
i'm currently watching six nations' Ireland/France game on tv and they just showed us larry in the attendance... he seems to be with his wife...

What day is it there were you are ..cause Ive been racking my brain trying to find out if they were going to attend the Grammys or not .....Im not going to be home to watch it but Im going to record it and my friend wants us to wait at the Grammy venue..but im not even going to be near Los Angeles tonight

Ummm, I didn't want to start a new thread but my sister who works at Scores, Las Vegas, just said that she spotted Edge at a table nearby. This was last night at around 3.30am. I'm wondering if this is true at all or is she just pulling my leg?
Vegas is only an hour away from Los Angeles...

absintheminded said:
Ummm, I didn't want to start a new thread but my sister who works at Scores, Las Vegas, just said that she spotted Edge at a table nearby. This was last night at around 3.30am. I'm wondering if this is true at all or is she just pulling my leg?
Vegas is only an hour away from Los Angeles...

vegas is a four hour drive....one hour flight from LA...

Back
Top Bottom