MERGED --> Larry and cats: a side by side comparison + FINALLY-the REAL reason LARRY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garf.bmp

cat.gif

Last edited:
I'm shocked:ohmy:

Larry hates cats:mad:

Our beautiful affectionate,sophisticated friends that lie on your acheing stomach to purrrrr away the pain and jump on your bed in the morning,lie across you chest and purrrrrrr you awake

clever,beautiful cats....

he must of been a mouse in another life!!!

no wonder Bono hasn't got a cat-its all Larry's negative talk

our Bono deserves an ancestor pet from the great king of the jungle, to rest upon his many mansion windowsills moving from each one according to where the sun is shinning-something has to come before Ali that isn't human and it would and should be the cat-only a cat can move in on a partner and not cause offense-ali would enjoy the cat taking over the place....the cat would show his/her appreciation that suddenly the whole household evolved around the comfort and convenience of the cat...
Larry-needs a cat to regulate that jumpy heartbeat of his-he's a nervous wreck:blahblah:

Last edited:
Meghan said:
Larry Sleeping Like a Kittie
Bunlarry2.jpg

About as close as you're gonna get to a picture of Larry with a cat...
Bunlarry1.jpg

:lmao: they're all so cute sleeping, and especially Edge with his reading glasses :cute: I want to be in bed with Edge and...watch him read...yeah...

this thread rules

larry doesn't like cats cause they are smarter than him and would play the drums better

:laugh: :eeklaugh:

:silent: passing cat, or the fury and wrath of larry fans will flood in from everywhere....

OK- he does play the drums as good as a cat could....tehe

noone can outsmart a cat not even U2

Larry needs a cat to calm him-I bet one jumped on his pram when he was a baby-its a phobia

but its stopping Edge,Adam and bono from enjoying the affections of pusskins just cause he won't come round if they get a cat,he can't of been round Liam Gallagers house then,his house is full of the adorable mini tigers...he even bought a crazy bengal/half leopard/half cat

I've got one called Safari with beautiful spots-I love him more than Bono or at least as much:heart:

Last edited:
Golightly Grrl said:
What a very astute observation. Larry is really like a kitty. And I love Bun!

And Bono makes me think of one of those highly energetic, yip yip, little dogs.

What kind of animal would Adam and Edge be?:wink:

Sue DeNym said:

The Edge does have a cat; in one interview he spoke of having a cat named Velcro.

Of course, the genius of the band likes cats. :)

I did not know that. Edge's stock just shot way up in my book. :rockon: I may have to become an :edge: girl, if Mucca will let me!

Carmelu2fan said:

What kind of animal would Adam and Edge be?:wink:

Adam would be a HORSE! :wink:

And Edge a lion. Very intelligent and patient, but ready to roar and fight at a moments notice. Idunno...what does everyone else think?

Eliv8 said:

:lmao:

MY STOMACH HURTS.......LET ME EXPLAIN THIS....

A CAT IS POLITE ENOUGH TO DO IT HIMSELF .......MY DOG ISN'T AND NEEDS GROOMING AND BATHING AT THE DOG BEAUTY CLINIC EVERY MONTH

Sue DeNym said:

The Edge does have a cat; in one interview he spoke of having a cat named Velcro.

Of course, the genius of the band likes cats. :)

EDGE !!!!!!!!!! YOU :angel: I KNEW I COULD RELY ON YOU TO ENTER FELINE PET WORLD AND EMBRACE IT WITH THE KNOWLEDGE CATS SIMPLY RULE AS PETS:heart:

I BET VELCRO PURRS AWAY TO YOUR GUITAR PLAYING

CATS ALWAYS APPRECIATE A GENIUS-:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

And Edge a lion. Very intelligent and patient, but ready to roar and fight at a moments notice. Idunno...what does everyone else think? [/B][/QUOTE]

I would like to ride that HORSE of course!!!:eek: :giggle:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

And Edge a lion. Very intelligent and patient, but ready to roar and fight at a moments notice. Idunno...what does everyone else think?

I would like to ride that HORSE of course!!!:eek: :giggle: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well we've all seen the evidence of Adam being a horse, right? Achtung Baby, indeed! :D

Brings new meaning to the song "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses," doesn't it? :macdevil:

BTW Velcro is one of the most awesome names for a cat, ever. :up: Yay Edge!

BONO -would be a CAT,clever,sophisticated,very affectionate,deeply loving and healing (cats purr)he would purrrr non stop and always comfort his owner if upset
the type that rests in your draws and snuggles up to your chin at night-but disappears for hours at a time yowling up on the roof tops...

EDGE-would also be a cat-the kind that hangs around the house-sleeping on window sills but when out a genius at scaling walls and fences-balancing to perfection every time....loyal and loving-also the cleverist cat in the neighbourhood

Adam-A ferret-a cheeky cute,mischevious ferret,fun and entertaining...

LARRY-a bird- a frightened,fragile delicate beautiful little bird-that flys away at the first sight of trouble-he may stop by in your garden though if you leave him bread but never approach him...

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I would like to ride that HORSE of course!!!:eek: :giggle:

Well we've all seen the evidence of Adam being a horse, right? Achtung Baby, indeed! :D

Brings new meaning to the song "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses," doesn't it? :macdevil:

[/B][/QUOTE]

:drool: :evil: :faint:

I think I'm gonna need a nice cold shower now......

Adam'sbaby said:

:drool: :evil: :faint:

I think I'm gonna need a nice cold shower now...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Tell me about it :drool: I have seen that pic and I am truly IMPRESSED:camera: I think I will have to take the cold shower also :combust: Thinking about Adam's naughty bits has got me all hot and bothered

Since we're doing animals, (no, not THAT sort of 'doing' animals, you sick girls, get your heads outta the gutter :wink: ) here's mine:

Edge is some sort of bird of prey. If you don't believe me, look at that thread about his eyes. Either that or a rabbit.

Adam (even though he'd make a great horse) I see as more of a dog. Happy, affectionate, loyal, friendly, humps your leg when you come home...... :wink:

Larry, well, with all the evidence in this thread it's hard to say he's anything but a cat. But just to be different, I'll say he's a leopard. They're very secretive, but when you do see them its SO worth it; they can have a bit of a sour temper sometimes, but very affectionate at others.

Bono, I've always seen him as a monkey. Or a leprechaun.

Larry is a cat, whether he likes it or not.

Bono is a dog. Probably a golden retriever. Energetic, friendly, affectionate, gregarious to a fault, soft, fluffy, and charismatic.

Adam is a wolf. Come on, now--playful and sleek and noble and loyal and magnetic....

Edge is the one I can't pin a description on...

echo0001 said:
Larry is a cat, whether he likes it or not.

Bono is a dog. Probably a golden retriever. Energetic, friendly, affectionate, gregarious to a fault, soft, fluffy, and charismatic.

Adam is a wolf. Come on, now--playful and sleek and noble and loyal and magnetic....

Edge is the one I can't pin a description on...

Edge is a lion-King of the jungle-a big strong affectionate lion

I'm starting to fancy him a little...:wink:

Bono is too sophisticated to be a dog,though dogs are lovely I have two)he's not got the follow round loyalty of a dog....-and helikes his own way like a cat....he loves to go off and vanish for hours....and explore...then he comes back and smothers you with affection

larry isn't friendly enough to be a cat-maybe he's a bear?

rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meghan said:
humps your leg when you come home...... :wink:
:lmao: Now THAT makes for a really funny image in my head!

Yeah, Bono as a monkey...I see it! Although I'm not sure if he'd fling poo at people. Of course, maybe he does - I don't know the guy or anything. And if he does fling poo, maybe I don't want to!

Golightly Grrl said:
Edge is a BALD eagle. ::ducks::

:lmao: :up: Too funny for comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom