MERGED ----> I Got PhotoBucket Worked Out + Here's U2 Pics... + Cute Bono/U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Cute U2/Bono Pics! Plus Please Help Me Out!

I am using pocketbucket for the first time, so please bear with me. Here's some pics I like!

jpgbonoandtheedge

Last edited:
Bono And The Edge was supposed to be a pic, someone please help me out with PocketBucket!

Once you upload the pic to photobucket, they will give you the addy under each pic, complete with IMG tags! Highlight it with your mouse and copy and paste it here!

You might need to go to the 'how to post pics' thread that has dropped to the second page for all the details!

Can you please tell me not in a computer wy, but a very simple way. Thanks, so much for my sig, I barely figuared it out! Do you like my new avatar? What's img,addy,jpg,gif,png,bmp?

I will try it.

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
I will try it. C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\New Folder\jpgbonoandtheedge.doc

Looks like you have not uploaded it yet, it still has its computer file name. Once you upload it you will have the addy you need to post. PLEASE read the thread me and the other girls explained all the details in. We did do it in a simple way, the way we learned, and it has helped a lot of people. The directions are very long and I don't want to have to type them again. Please read the thread, I'll bump it if you can't find it. It will tell you all you need to know, I don't know any other way to explain it. Good luck!

Thank, but can you tell me how to upload? Here's what I did, I pick a U2 picture and did copy. Then went to my document and did jpgbonoandtheedge, because it said use jpg, or whatever the other ones are. Then one of my albums {what is that} put in Bono and put in jpgbonoandtheedge and hit borwse and submit. I am so sorry, I just don't understand it, will snapfish be eaiser for me? Is it free?

I dont think this will help but this is what it should look like without the spaces
url]

It probably didnt work right though sorry if it didnt, im not goo dat helping

Last edited:
oh good it did but i dont know if it helps...
Well i meant thats what it will look like before you hit submit:)

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
Thank, but can you tell me how to upload? Here's what I did, I pick a U2 picture and did copy. Then went to my document and did jpgbonoandtheedge, because it said use jpg, or whatever the other ones are. Then one of my albums {what is that} put in Bono and put in jpgbonoandtheedge and hit borwse and submit. I am so sorry, I just don't understand it, will snapfish be eaiser for me? Is it free?

There are very good directions for snapfish on that thread with visual aids. But a lot of girls have trouble with the long addys, and the site is very slow, so I'd say try photobucket first because it's easier. If you have an account at photobucket, click on upload photos, then click browse, and you will see all your pics on your computer and you can save one. After you click open, it will show up in the photobucket window, then click upload and it will upload! Please, everything I can tell you is in the thread. Please read it. All I can do is type the same stuff over again. I swear if you read it you will learn. Lots of girls already have! :wave:

I am sorry but I not know what I am doing, and I'm starting to give up! Is snapfish free? If it is I'll give it a chance, hopefully it's easier to do.

Where is the thread and I do have an acount but where does it say upload pics? I am so sorry I am getting frustarted not with you but the idea that I want this, and I just don't know how to do it!

:hug: I am sorry! Thanks so much for my sig, do you like my new avatar? It is late and I am getting tired.

Yes I like your sig and avatar! Yes where are you stuck at? :confused: I've told you everything about how to upload, you just have to look for the buttons to push on photobucket. You can try snapfish if you want, but it's more complicated to post from snapfish. But it is free. So is photobucket. I bumped the thread to the first page, you should see it now. Maybe you are flustered and you might be able to do it better when you're not so tired. So get some sleep and try it again later!

Okay so it's late for me, but I know you're in eastern Texas, right? So that means it's 11 there, it must be because it's midnight here on the east coast? Try again later, you can do it!~

Last edited:
You did get an account at photobucket, right? You signed up with your email and stuff? Once you do that you will see the things to do, look for the upload pics button!

Thanks! Maybe I'll read your forum your bump up. Thanks, again guys! This what I am having trouble with. Maybe I am not uploading. I click on a picture and I say Bono And The Edge, then I put it in a documet under that same name. Put that name under Add Picture hit bowrse and sometimes says invalid name. Then I hit sumbit and get this thing. I type it in this forum but maybe I type it wrong.

When you hit browse all the pics you have saved should show up and then you can click one to open and then upload. If they're telling you invalid name, maybe they aren't saved right or something? You can't just type the name in you have to open it once you're browsing.

I know if I was there I could show you. If only I could reach through the computer screen and help!

Haa haa! That would be cool if you could do that! Is upload in my documets? Well, I am gong to bed now, I'll try again later. Thanks, again!

Here it goes. This time save as picture and no spaces. C:\MYDocuments\edgbon.jpg

Last edited:
Honey if it still says MY DOCUMENTS then it's still on your computer and hasn't been uploaded yet. I just got a photobucket account today because I was tired of snapfish and it's really easy and self explainitory if you are at the right place. I uploaded like 20 pics in less than 5 minutes. You have to use the upload button!

Thanks! Well, I now did saves as picture when I right clicked, now I finally for the first time I have a url. I'll get it another go! Thanks for underrstanding when I get it figuare I'll have a thread with my favorite U2/Bono pics, ok.?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom