MERGED --> Happy B-day B-man! + :o)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Happy B-day B-man!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!

Dublin11_2.jpg

Happy Birthday to the man who has inspired lots of people around the world! :D

I hope you have an amazing B-day with the your friends and family!

We love you Bono! :D

Last edited:
:dance: :dance: :D :D

Happy Birthday Bono!!!! You rock! You are the rock star!!! :happy: I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more happy ones to come! Your work is amazing and i do believe that you are doing the world so much good, through your music and your care for people who need it :hug:

Bono. Never has 43 years been so well spent, or so much fun!

Celebrate your life! Happy Birthday and thanks for all you have given our lives! :hug:

babybono.jpg

hewsonfamily1971.jpg

bonoboycity.jpg

bonolvgrl.jpg

bonojtleather.jpg

bonoabpeace.jpg

tribeca5.jpg

Last edited:
:dance:

and this is the reason that i'm playing only u2 on my radio show tonight

Went out tonight, to celebrate Bono's birthday tomorrow, I couldn't help myself - I ask this new band, if they played any U2 and they played "Running To Stand Still. I was so stoked by this, they even extended the song and dedicated to Bono for his birthday. The entire club was on it's feet. It was a moment I was happy to be stuck in.
Thank you Bono for such a wonderful time on Your birthday.
I know it's going to be so special for you.:love: you :bono:

Last edited:
He's 43??? Then crap... that means that I'm old.

Hey PLEBAns... is there any one photo of him I've taken you'd want to see as wallpaper?

otto

(PS so you know my site, www.u2photos.com, all those photos... well, if you don't know it, it's free, drop on by, trust me you'll like it... anyway, to keep it free and online [cause if it's feed the baby or run the site... baby wins] [write me if you're the type who has gotta see baby pictures] i gotta sell the occasional print. today only, half price on any photo of bono, any size, even 8x10, in the sales gallery or not. just email me. original prices and details at www.kitsinger.com ... expires 12.01am 5/11 pacific time... thanks gang...)

Last edited:
Ottofilm said:
Hey PLEBAns... is there any one photo of him I've taken you'd want to see as wallpaper?

YUP! This on is my oldtime favourite... 010617r6-31crp-u2.jpg I know its not landscape, but... I always wanted to ask you about this one, to make a WP :)

merci

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B-MAN!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY ITTTTT!!!!!!
You only becoma 43 once in your life:wink:

Those little boys are a pest, 43-year-old men are the best, oh, oh oh :dance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ohhh how my love for you cannot be translated into words
nor the consequences of your soulful actions be translated into anything anyone understands. :heart:

Beautiful soul! Beautiful soul!

Love love love,
Carrie

It's his daughter Jordan's birthday too! She's 14 today! :wave:

Happy Birthday Jordan! :)

Back
Top Bottom