MERGED ----> Halloween Pumpkins + Mac and Fly pumpkins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love to see yours.. Though I may attempt this one:
c2519c6e.jpg

Hey, I remember those! Surely there is an old thread with them in it, I'll do a search. Someone try a google search too (my computer is too slow to mess with that right now) Didn't Mona originally make them?

youtwohearts said:
Are you kidding. I couldn't do that on paper let alone a pumpkin.

they are actually really easy to do....all you have to do is pin the paper with your drawing on the pumpkin and then use a pumpkin carving tool that looks like a stick and kind of trace around your picture. Then you remove the picture and cut out what you've traced. I did one of Linus sitting over a pumpkin one year but I was too :drunk: at the party I brought it to to remember to take a picture of it :mad:

Anyways....it's not as hard as it looks and if I can figure it out then anyone can! :D

By the way I :heart: the Edge pumpkin!!! :drool:

saltwaterkiss26 said:
I would love to see yours.. Though I may attempt this one:
c2519c6e.jpg

Nice! :up:

Last year, they had a cool one of Bono as The Fly, and another cool one of Jim Morrison. I saved those to my computer, but unfortunately had to erase everything and completely clean out the computer due to massive infestation of popups/adware/spyware/nasty-programs-straight-from-Hellware. (A big :madspit: to the slimedogs who keep making those evil programs, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their nether regions!) If anyone can find those pumpkin patterns again, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks for those! Doesn't anyone have the originals? They were on my old computer :grumpy: Olive?

Back
Top Bottom