MERGED ----> Give leather a chance! + Wednesday is...*drumroll*...Bono Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
Give leather a chance!

It's that day again, show us your leather! :tongue: :drool:

bonoabsweaty.jpg

bonozoografitti.jpg

1airportpose.jpg

fire.gif

Last edited:
C'mon people, Wednesday is... *drumroll* Bono day!

:eyebrow: Hello? Anybody out there? It's half twelve in England and no-one has even mentioned on PLEBA that it's Bono day! What's happening to us? Anyway, being the first to spot that yes, today is actually wednesday, I get to start the thread, yay! :mac:
Hmmm... posting pics... I was going to do sweaty bono, but that's been done before, (so have most things in fact!) but in honour of Fallingstar's new website 'Bono's Mullet,' I'm going to post pics of ickle! Bono. I'll TRY not to take them all off her website...

BonoCorbijn1.jpg

<-- (Why does everyone make fun of mullets? On bono it's gorgeous!)

bonolive.gif

<-- Hey look! Sweaty!Bono and Ickle!Bono, but what the HELL is he doing?

bonohp.gif

<-- Heh heh heh Bono if he saw PLEBA

What are you waiting for? Post those pics!

Mmmmmleather! You KNOW you want it! :sexywink: :drool:
bonofly22.jpg

magentafly.jpg

bonoab49.jpg

Last edited:
Ana said:
One more: :tongue:
Savage!.jpg

:lol:
Did Bono draw his nose purposefully on the place where it is here?!*mmmmh*

Hey, Jennie: Next week you'll get your Sweaty Bono thread.

You didn't forget Bono Day!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo happy now!!!!

NO ABOLITION!!!!!

Let's start the feats!
bo-ab1.jpg

bo-ab25.jpg

I love that pic...

bo-ab21.jpg

fly_handicam2.jpg

bo-ab66.jpg

flystud.jpg

freedombono_sheep1.jpg

And: YEAH!!
bonoyell.jpg

Please, WHAT is he doing here? I've never heard that he has problems with the thinner air in planes. :no:
bonomask.jpg

... and I see you love mullets too! So do I, I'll have to check out your website! Here's some hot mullets, Ana I bet you'll like these too! :heart:

bonowarblue.jpg

bonowar1.jpg

bonoredrock.jpg

bonoufpants.jpg

bonoufleather.jpg

OMB.........................I love those..................................*droooooooooooooooooooool*
These pics are superb. :wink: All those goody goody hair....:drool::drool::drool:

I'm actually finished with a new section for my web site, but I have to upload it and stuff first, so don't be disappointed when you go there now in this still early state of the site. ;)

Give POP a chance! :dance:

LOL, I'm not being bias, really! But you guys have already posted the best leathery zoo pics and some famulous mullets!!

kinda off-leather-topic, but I like this hat and these glasses:

3359848723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239687287%3Anu0mrj

3359848723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A37545%3Bot1lsi

3359848723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A375462ot1lsi

3359848723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A6%3C7%3C778ot1lsi

3359848723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A375463ot1lsi

3359848723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A375464ot1lsi

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Give POP a chance! :dance:

LOL, I'm not being bias, really! But you guys have already posted the best leathery zoo pics and some famulous mullets!!

kinda off-leather-topic, but I like this hat and these glasses:

No bias here!

My favorite Bono is Pop Bono!

Love those pics!

I have so many good Pop Bono ones but I feel like I post them ALL THE TIME so I wanted to spread out the love to the other Bono's today.

:tongue:

FallingStar said:
OMB.........................I love those..................................*droooooooooooooooooooool*
These pics are superb. All those goody goody hair....:drool:

I'm actually finished with a new section for my web site, but I have to upload it and stuff first, so don't be disappointed when you go there now in this still early state of the site.

I can't wait to see your whole site! If you need any more mullet pics just tell me, I have a large collection of them!

bonoubend.jpg

2bonoeyes.jpg

wideawake.jpg

Maybe the best long hair pic ever

01bestbono.jpg

I want to thank all the girls who posted here today and keep leather alive! *sniff* I had just about given up on this glorious tradition but you saved it! :hug:

Here's more leather~

bonoOneZoo.jpg

Sigh, stop me now, I'd better save some pics for next week!!

In honor of The Best of:

1 mullet and then all AB & POP

BestUFBono.jpg

bonobestfly.jpg

ZooBono.jpg

bonopop

bonoingreen.bmp

bonobestfly.jpg

Sorry if any of these have already been posted. I've had a pain in my butt with the new 8.0.

Ooh la la, me thinks me shall like Wednesdays on this board...more pictures to save...lots of JT/R&H era pics on this thread again (but hey, all the pictures here are great ones, from all eras :D).

Jenni_Anne, normally I am not a mullet person, but I agree with you about the mullet on Bono-I've always thought he looked adorable when he had his mullet-that's hair I'd just want to ruffle for a bit. :D.

Ana, love the second pic you posted where he's sitting there with some paper in his hand...and um...what was up with the last pic you posted of him? That's a rather interesting one...

Also, U2Kitten, I love you, seriously, I do:

bonojt52.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:...

Look up the word "sexy" in the dictionary and pictures like this are right next to it. Man.

Angela

U2Kitten said:

I can't wait to see your whole site! If you need any more mullet pics just tell me, I have a large collection of them!

I'm always looking for mullet pics. :) Maybe you post some of your collection next Wednesday???? :sexywink:

verte76 said:
HELL, YEAH......LONG LIVE LEATHER!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!:drool: :heart: :combust: :censored:

Good ole L.E.A.T.H.E.R.! Is there anyone left who remembers what it stood for? I was a high ramma lamma priestess or something way back when;)

The motto was, "Bono is best and Bono is better in leather!" :)

Back
Top Bottom