MERGED ----> GIF fun! + Gifssssss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevationedgesinging.gif

here's one Phuzzie made for me :)
redrocksedgeanimated.gif

RedRocksEB2.gif

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

Thank you Queen Bee! :up:

What is this one from, one of the alternative AB videos on the interference tape?

df2f98bd.gif

It looks like it's from the same day as this:

bandab55.jpg

Yep! I made that from that video. I think it was during one of the intereference clips between music videos.

JamJar, I also made that dancing gif from one of the quick interference clips on the Achtung Baby video. :)

Hehe, aw, that dancing one JamJar was referring to is cute!

Queen Bee said:

:laugh: :cute:...

Queen Bee said:

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy, I like this one! Yay to you for making one of him doing that whole thing with the spotlight. I love that.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Thanks, me too :drool: Billie likes it too ;) He is so sexy! :combust:

You're welcome. :). Doesn't surprise me that Billie likes it. :p. And yes, he is.

Angela

What does G.I.F. stand for? How can I get one of those cool things for my singature at the bottom of my page!

Cute Irish Bono said:
What does G.I.F. stand for? How can I get one of those cool things for my singature at the bottom of my page!

I'm not sure what it means......you have to have someone host one for you that has a boomspeed (or other type) of account. You can't have one through snapfish. I'm not sure what other places you can use. If there's one here you want I can put it in my boomspeed account and pm you the link.

Thanks, Arw!:wink: I want two please! Both of them were posted by Queen Bee {Thanks Q.B.}. The where Bono is dancing with the African people {LOL!} and Sweetest Thing Bono with the flowers! Thanks, a lot! :wink:

Hey, also could you guys please make one Elevation video Bono. Also a Walk On video Bono. Thanks!:cool:

Last edited:
Hi Lyla!!!! I'm glad to see you around!!! :wave:
I'm Bruna from UV.Supernova is my nick in this forum. :wink:

Don't worry about the mistake.A moderator will move your thread to the other one. ;)

erised said:
Two Adam and Larry ones I made...

laradmakefun_sm.gif

adlarlean_sm.gif

I think they look like human windshield wipers in that last one! :laugh:

:lol:

How adorable!!!:cute:

Larry & Adam are just so cute & funny together!! I still end up laughing my ass off every time I watch that bit of R&H !! :laugh:

Love Adam's gorgeous smile in the second one...beautiful!:drool:

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
Thanks, Arw!:wink: I want two please! Both of them were posted by Queen Bee {Thanks Q.B.}. The where Bono is dancing with the African people {LOL!} and Sweetest Thing Bono with the flowers! Thanks, a lot! :wink:

:hmm: well they are both too big for a sig. The size has to be under 50 KB....if you right click on the image and go to properties you'll be able to see what I'm talking about. Generally only 1 GIF can be used in a sig unless they are really tiny. Both of the ones you picked out have a lot of pictures in them so they are both too big.

I think most of the ones posted here, unless Erised made them, are probably too big. I know she usually makes hers the correct size so they can be used as sigs.

Back
Top Bottom