MERGED ----> GIF fun! + Gifssssss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Do something funky, The Edge" :ohmy::D

edgefeet18.gif

U2Kitten said:

I can't either :reject: Everything I posted was made by someone else :uhoh:

That's another good thing about fotki, you can upload gifs there and they will post here! I know it's not as cool as a real website but it might be good for overrun storage or stills and gifs or something and then link it to the real website. Just an idea, you'll probably find something better. But for the price unlimited storage and linking rights it's a good deal, and they don't even bug you about bandwidth!

You're welcome, here's another you might want to save :drool:

Remember this one?

sweaty_bono-vi.gif

Oh, yes! :drool:

:laugh: This one made me really popular with the Bono girls this summer when I posted it. :up:

Queen Bee said:
Here's the "Fuck!" gif, which was made by me for those who were curious about it. :)

2f973170.gif

this wasn't the one that was deleted so I don't want people to get that confused. There was another gif posted that I knew would get this thread closed. The pictures in it weren't bad. It was the comment that flashed at the end of it......

agentmissa said:
oooooo.... what did it say?... can you tell us in code?:lol:

I don't understand why it would get the thread shut down, it's meant to be sarcastic humor, and it came from here in the first place.... however not wishing to spoil the fun, I opted to play on the safe side.
I'm not sure at all why the suggestion made in it is so frightfully offensive, particularly in the light of several other animated GIFs seen here with much more direct lewd intent or content.....

you can look at it here:
http://webpages.charter.net/volare/ROFL.gif

please don't direct link to it.

Queen Bee said:
Here's the "Fuck!" gif, which was made by me for those who were curious about it. :)

2f973170.gif

Thank you Queen Bee! :up:

What is this one from, one of the alternative AB videos on the interference tape?

df2f98bd.gif

It looks like it's from the same day as this:

bandab55.jpg

Also, Queen Bee, JamJar and anyone else who's made these if you have a problem with me posting the ones you made or don't want me to upload them to my hosting services please let me know! :wave: It would be good to know who made each of them so they can get credit for them! :)

Last edited:
Jam Jar said:

it's the computer ^_^ it may take some time for each frame to load

Thanks, I thought it might be. They're okay now. I'm so lame, thinking they 'run down' or wear out and die or something! :laugh:

Thanks for the mullet one too! :happy:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
By the way, off the topic of GIFs for a second, I love your avatar

Thanks, me too :drool: Billie likes it too ;) He is so sexy! :combust:

Feel better soon Kelly! :wave: :hug:

Last edited:
WOW! You all rock my world. Fun thread. Thanks Kitty and all who posted.

If you all don't mind a question, do you save these the same way you save a pic? And post them the same? :huh:

Also, any Ali gifs? I would swear there was one of her walking into some premiere with Bono? I think a guy in PLEBA posted it, because she looked really hot. :laugh: Hmmm....

Anyway, great show! :yes:

sd

Thanks Sherry! :wave: Yes you do save and post them the same way as a regular pic! :yes: I posted one of Ali and Bono kissing on the first page and if you click on the link Bonochick posted she has 2 more of Ali about halfway down the page!

Last edited:
wolfeden said:

I don't understand why it would get the thread shut down, it's meant to be sarcastic humor, and it came from here in the first place.... however not wishing to spoil the fun, I opted to play on the safe side.
I'm not sure at all why the suggestion made in it is so frightfully offensive, particularly in the light of several other animated GIFs seen here with much more direct lewd intent or content.....

you can look at it here:
http://webpages.charter.net/volare/ROFL.gif

please don't direct link to it.

well if you read the faqs about what is acceptable then you'll see that talking about band members having sex is not acceptable here. It wasn't the pictures but the message attached to the pictures. You wouldn't be able to write about something like that in fan fiction so why would a GIF with a message like that be acceptable to post?

I'm not a mod so you didnt have to do what I said. It was just a suggestion to remove because I know everyone likes GIF threads. Something like that could have had the thread closed. But after I made the comment that maybe you should remove it I thought maybe a mod would just remove it instead of closing the thread. Email one of them and ask if it's acceptable to post it if you feel there's nothing wrong with it.

So back to the GIF posting please! I'll have more to share tonight. :yes:

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with the pictures in that, but the comment pretty much does go against rules set in the FAQ.

Back
Top Bottom