MERGED ----> Get your hands off his leg! + I think someone's "hungry" for Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Get your hands off his leg!

Maria, get your hands off Bono's leg! ;) Arnold would not be happy! Did it come so naturally you didn't even realize it? Or couldn't you resist? :lol:

capt.1048263110.noor_book_cmw101.jpg

This is of course our Bono with Maria Shriver and Queen Noor of Jordan at a party last night in Beverly Hills for the Queen's new book. (he grew his beard back real fast after leaving Mr. LeMon's house :crack: ) Alert to all LA area fans, looks like he's going to be hanging out around town until the Oscars!

Last edited:
ballykissangel said:
...em...he looks adorable and very very small....aw...tiny Bono!
:lol:
I say the Queen looks very very large. ;)

Re: Get your hands off his leg!

Originally posted by U2Kitten [B/]
Alert to all LA area fans, looks like he's going to be hanging out around town until the Oscars! [/B]

notes taken :)

thanks!:wave:

Re: Get your hands off his leg!

U2Kitten said:
Maria, get your hands off Bono's leg! ;) Arnold would not be happy! Did it come so naturally you didn't even realize it? Or couldn't you resist? :lol:

capt.1048263110.noor_book_cmw101.jpg

Hehehehehe....look at where his right arm is. That's probably why Maria felt it was OK to have her hands on his leg. ;)

~J

verte76 said:

I dunno........I have always thought Noor is a very attractive woman. I like her.
Oops, I didn't mean to say she was unattractive! sorry if it came across like that! Bad joke too late at night!! :ohmy:

Schmeg said:

Oops, I didn't mean to say she was unattractive! sorry if it came across like that! Bad joke too late at night!! :ohmy:

No problem. I mean, I'm the one who posts all of these insane 2 AM Nonsense Notes From Hell when I'm not careful. :laugh: :laugh:

That last one is the pic from the 'get your hands off his leg!' thread. I've never seen the rest before, they're good!

diamond said:
i think bono tends to do ok w/the womenfolk.;)
were they slobbering, that is the real question..

Uh, that's "salivating", diamond. That's why some people call PLEBA the "Salivation Army". :lmao: :lmao:
*card-carrying member of the Salivation Army*
*card-carrying member of the Sexy Neck Squad*
:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom