MERGED ----> foto's of meeting Bono (try to post!) + we will tell our bono story...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

My friend (on Bono's right hand side) told him ?ur husbands will get jealous" He answered ; THAT'S MY JOB !!!!!!

Oh! My husband is really jealous too. I"ll tell him about this JOB!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're right, Greety :confused: :scratch:

I will upload and post them a little later. Bonolady you can learn how to post in the pic posting thread at the top of PLEBA, then you can use your snapfish!

I'm going to go ahead and post the addys and when I get into my boomspeed and upload them they will show up on their own. Ladies, your watermarks are too big for the pics, could you please make them smaller, they take up the whole pic :grumpy:

1meet.jpg

1meet2.jpg

I couldnt stop looking down his shirt on Wednesday afternoon, bare chest I wish he wouldnt do it!!!:drool: :drool: :wink:
I just wanted to stroke him, he was really on form on Wednesday!!
We all sang Happy Birthday down a phone to Mr Lemons father, I had B singing right in front of me and Edge singing in my right ear!!:wink:

:drool: :wink: Wow! Droolman!! lol@ bonolady!! thank you for the great pics! Lucky you-now tell me, pl-ease, how did smell? lol! Just can't help myself, gotta ask! :drool: Bono looks soo good!:wink: Thanks for sharing your moment!

Back
Top Bottom