MERGED ----> Exclusive: Bono's Birthday - Your Messages delivered... + Only 5 Days..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono,

Seeing you makes me smile.

Thank you for all the smiles these past 20+ years.

Being a friend of yours is a rare and precious gift that I wish I had, but I do not. But I can still send you my deepest admiration and affection from across the miles, and all my best wishes for the happiest of lives, now and forever.

I also like to send birthday wishes to the best birthday present you ever received, your lovely daughter, Jordan!

Take care, darling man,

Love,
Diane

bday.jpg

Bono - Best wishes for the most wonderful 44th Birthday!!!
A little more than a year ago, I met you in LA and it was an experience that will remain in my mind forever...
Thank you for being so kind to your fans and to the world.
You and U2 have brought me continuous joy for the past 17 years and I still smile every time I listen to U2 or think of how incredible you guys really are :)
Thank you again, can't wait for the new album and new tour!!

Love always,
Marisa from California
Bono%20and%20Marisa!%203,23,2003.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Happy Birthday to the man that has helped me through the darkest and brightest days of my life. I wish you the best and I cant wait to see "My Boys" on tour again!!!

Love ya
Kelly

U2Streets - The last joshua tree standing

ht tp : / / u2streets . sudden launch 2. com/ index.cgi?board = pa ul&ac tion=di spla y&nu m=10 838 51 73 5

(no spaces cuz I can't post URLs yet)

That makes us 15 right?

My dearest Bono :love:
You are my inspiration. You are the number one reason I am who I am. Your words, your poetry, your songs, your kindness, all leaves me with a breathless awe, hoping for a chance meeting sometime soon.
May you have a day full of love, laughter and kisses, and many more to come.
THANK YOU for everything you've given us all.
All my love (hugs&kisses:)),
Rabab
NY, USA

Happy Birthday Bono!!! Hope you and your family are well!

My name is Arthur and i've just turned 19 and been a big fan of yours since I was 12 when i first heard The Joshua Tree Album!

I was at Elevtaion Hamilton in the heart!!! My first concert!

Thank you for the incredible music and memories! The music U2 makes means ALOT to me. I'm very excited for the new album!!!

Take care and have a happy and safe birthday!!!

Dearest Bono,

Ther is going to be little that I can add to everything that I have already said about you - but I will try. ;)

You ARE one of the MOST INSPIRING and MOTIVATING people in my life and in our world. :yes:

You bring us Hope when we can feel none, Joy when we can envision none, Love when we can see none. :hug:

You bring us the possibility of redemption through God's Grace by opening your Heart and Soul to the world and providing us an example of Unconditional Love that we can follow.:angel:

Thank you, Bono, for ALL that you do to forward that day when our world is a place of Peace and Love with Justice for all!PLEASE remember the faces of those who have been helped in Africa by your consitent and tireless speaking up on their behalf. THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SAY THANK YOU to YOU - but I CAN!:)

My dear man, I hope this is your most memorable and JOY-FILLED birthday yet and the beginning of many, many more for you.:love: And happy birthdays to Jordan and John Abraham, too.

Bono, always hold these special thoughts and wishes that we are all sending you from around the world. THEY ARE GOD'S TESTAMENT TO HIS MOST BELOVED SON!

ONE, debbie kreuser

I love all of those three posts! It is really John's birthday, too?! Two of Bono's kids are actually on his birthday! :) :wink: Awesome!

Last edited:
I love all of those three posts! It is really John's birthday, too?! Two of Bono's kids are actually on his birthday! :) :wink: Awesome!

Last edited:
FELIZ ANIVERS?RIO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You are so far from me but we?re together and connected by your music. I just want you to know that I pray for you and wish you all the best everyday,but today I wish all that and much more ...You deserve all the "good stuff" in your life! God bless you and your family!!!
Thanx for all and peace for us!!!
Juliana Herbster - Rio de Janeiro -Brazil.:wink:

bono,

your commitment to serving others is really something to be admired. thank you for proving to the skeptics that rock and roll can change the world. on a personal note, you've made me a better person. thank you.

i hope you have the most wonderful birthday possible...may god bless you in your everyday life.

laura zandstra
grand rapids, michigan

Happy birthday!

Have a wonderful day with your friends and family!

Thank you for coming to Providence, Rhode Island on Halloween 2001. Thank you for giving me some perspective when I thought I had the most tragic life imaginable. Thank you for the music that has highlighted the best days of my life and helped me through the worst.

Because of U2's music, I have made friends with U2 fans I wouldn't have met otherwise, and I can no longer imagine my life without them. My life has improved in so many ways since All That You Can't Leave Behind came out, and I have a feeling I'm not the only one. For this you deserve an amazing birthday.

If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, than we are close to each other.

Megan H.
Rhode Island, USA
:heart:

I've been waiting on this because I have so much to say I don't know what to say. There is no way I can express everything I want to say and how special you have been to me since 1983. You have become a part of my life and I want to thank you for all the good you have brought to me. :hug:

Happy Birthday Bono! :wave:

Happy 15th Birthday Jordan! :wave:

Happy Birthday Bono. I hope you have a day full of fun, surprises and love!
Thanks for your love and inspiration and endless hours of enjoyment through your music.
There can be do doubt how very much you are loved by so many from all walks of life and on your special day there will be so much love coming your way I'm sure you will be feeling warm and fuzzy all day.

p.s. I got you a pressie, I'm wrapping it in ribbons of love and topping it off with a huge hug...
it's a monthly commitment to Oxfam in your honour!

Luv u Bono. X X X :hug:

Back
Top Bottom