Merged ----> Edge's birthday + Attention Edgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the info.

Wow, it feels like it was just Bono's birthday... where has my summer gone? :ohmy: :(

madonna's child said:
thanks for the info.

Wow, it feels like it was just Bono's birthday... where has my summer gone? :ohmy: :(

I know...I can't believe July is half over! :( When I first saw this thread, I was thinkin', isn't it kinda early to worry about Edge's birthday? But I guess it isn't! *lol*

holy shite! i was thinking the exact thing. lol. "what the........ edge's b-day isn't until august!" Doh! :idea:

well this is a good a time as any........ not like theres some kind of birthday card competition going on or anything, but i host one on my site every year (well this is only the second year but it's nice to say 'every year' :yes:) so i put it up again. i print it out and mail it. edge actually got it last year so that was cool. if you want to sign mine too go here:
http://www.geocities.com/femaleorgazmatron/index2.html

much love ---------- sarah

stephannv said:

INTERESTING......how do you know he got it?
That's really really cool!!! :D

i sent it through U2 World Service while the boys were still on the road (of course) and they sent me back a postcard that said something like "We recieved your package, Edge will be sure to get it once he settles in Dublin again"

:laugh: <----------- me when i got the postcard

femaleorgazmatron said:

i sent it through U2 World Service while the boys were still on the road (of course) and they sent me back a postcard that said something like "We recieved your package, Edge will be sure to get it once he settles in Dublin again"

beerchug.gif

Last edited:
femaleorgazmatron said:
well this is a good a time as any........ not like theres some kind of birthday card competition going on or anything, but i host one on my site every year (well this is only the second year but it's nice to say 'every year' :yes:) so i put it up again. i print it out and mail it. edge actually got it last year so that was cool. if you want to sign mine too go here:

*signs this card*

*avoids zootopia like the plague*

:p

femaleorgazmatron said:
holy shite! i was thinking the exact thing. lol. "what the........ edge's b-day isn't until august!" Doh! :idea:

I'm going to post your message up in Zootopia, if you don't mind.

LMFAO

sulawesigirl4 said:

*signs this card*

*avoids zootopia like the plague*

:p

:yes: 100% agree with ya sula.... *goes to sign femaleorgazmatron's -btw LOVE the name!! LOL- card and keeps as FAR as humanly possible away from Zootopia* wouldn't be surprised if in some country the word zootopia meant the plague! ok i'm done.

Last edited:
femaleO I love your site. :) I have signed your card, It doesn't seem long at all since we were talking about his birthday last year.

femaleorgazmatron said:

:laugh: <----------- me when i got the postcard

Yay! :laugh: that's cool!

thanx to everyone who is signing!!!...... last time i checked there weren't very many names! lol. everyone is probably thinking like JOdy: "what the hell, wasn't his birthday not too long ago?"

time flies when you :heart: :edge:

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom