MERGED ----> Edge Steps In For Bono - Hanover Studio 10th May 2004 + The Edge Pix...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Edge Steps In For Bono - Hanover Studio 10th May 2004

Yesterday, the 10th of May was Bono's Birthday. I was at the studio but unfortunately and understandably Bono never showed up. I met The Edge just after 6 p.m. and I explained that many fans had posted in umpteen U2 forums online to wish Bono a happy birthday. The Edge accepted the messages on Bono's behalf and posed for some pictures holding the messages. He assured me that Bono would get them. So, even though it was ambitious to reach Bono on his big day we did get them to him, courtesy of The Edge. Only Larry and Edge turned up at the studio yesterday but he did say when questioned that all the band will be there today. I couldn't make it in today...otherwise, even though a day late, I may have held on to all your messages with the hope of meeting Bono today. Edge is such a nice guy...the real deal...I asked him if there's any truth in the rumour that the new album will be named 'Winter' but as expected he just nodded and said.."dunno yet'. Thanks you all for sending your messages...it was a beautiful gesture.

bday.jpg

I used souLnation2002's Message as the first one and Edge was photographed holding this....U2Kitten, I used your cover-sheet just inside this. Every message was beautiful but I just felt that Catherines was a beautiful one for an introduction. Thanks again all. I'll have pics soon and I'll post them in Band Meetings & Sightings.

Mixing on the album, as predicted commenced yesterday and the band are due to be in the studio all week. So for anyone interested in going...this is a very good time.

Hey Declan! :wave:

Great job! Thanks for sending all our messages to Bono. That was very sweet of you. :yes:

I can't wait for the pics!

Hope to see you in Dublin soon!

Just this week???
What about from the 24th any idea you watch they'll fly off again when we all arrive????!!!!!!:sad: :wink:

Great that Bman got his birthday wishes nice one!!

Catherines message is so lovely, realy beautifull
thanks for getting Bono the messages

Sho

How did u get a pic of the letter?
That is SOOOOOOOO SWEET of Edge, they are both like me and my best mate!!! :wink:

ME2U2...yes as far as I can remember your message was on the thread that I gave to The Edge and Cute Irish Bono you may view the thread here Bono's birthday thread

I just got the photos out and they look great. I'm loading them into my photobucket account and I'll post them as soon as I possibly can Thanks for your patience all.

Thanks, but is the messages at "Sometimes You Can't..." and here two seperate things. Are the photos from your site, Hanover?

Hanover said:
ME2U2...yes as far as I can remember your message was on the thread that I gave to The Edge and Cute Irish Bono you may view the thread here Bono's birthday thread

I just got the photos out and they look great. I'm loading them into my photobucket account and I'll post them as soon as I p
ossibly can Thanks for your patience all.
:

:hug: Thank you!

The Edge Pix - Bono's Birthday

Hi all. My apologies for the delay, as promised here are just a few of the photos taken of the The Edge as he accepted Bono's Birthday Thread.

010_16.jpg

Hanover

014_12.jpg

015_11.jpg

016_10.jpg

007_19.jpg

[/IMG]
008_18.jpg

022_4.jpg

Last edited:
Just posted them Kelly...Thanks for your patience...just experienced some internet problems..back on track again...

Back
Top Bottom