MERGED ----> early images from Pavarotti and friends + not-before posted Pavarotti...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lara_Croft

The Fly
early images from Pavarotti and friends

Just arrived from Reuters

i add this....
Bono is still deciding what to sing...if Miserere with Pavarotti and Zucchero or the Ave Maria.

p&f_1.jpg

p&f_2.jpg

p&f_3.jpg

:wave:

If you want to hear them live check here:

rtl.it/dettaglio.asp?Id=8045
(put www before...i cannot post hyperlinks)

:lol:

I saw a little clip of the rehearsals today on TV. Bono was singing great. Then they ask him the reason why he does this, and he says he had been with Pavarotti in Sarajevo, Dublin..., that they are very good friends and when a friend ask you for something, you say yes. :cute:

icon4.gif
icon4.gif
icon4.gif

Juts read this...

about 9.36 (all Italian time now) Bono will sing Miserere with Pavarotti
at 11.08 Bono will sing One
at about 11.15 Bono and Pavarotti will perform Schubert's Ave Maria and end the concert wit this song

:hyper:*excitedness* :hyper:

HEY! I also read it is broadcasted on the Itlaian channel RAIUno - that means I can watch it live!!!!!!!! :combust:

I need to find tapes!!!!!

FallingStar can I ask you where you live??? I know they are showing it live in Italy, but are they showing it on Satellite RAI too like here in the US ? Anyone know?
Although I am extremely happy that I can listen live on that Italian internet radio, I want to see it too!
:hyper:

I'm living in Germany, so I can get Itlaian channels, turkish and other crap, but particulary italian. :D don't know if you can see it. :(

And my vhs player is not working! :rant: I have to get it fixed within 30 min!!!! :rant:

Thanks fallingstar, you got me a little excited cuz my Dad gets Rai via satellite, but I dont think it will be shown here! I told my friend in Italy to tape it, I hope she doesn't forget!
Argh I hate when VCRs dont work, fix it fix it!!!
I am just so excited!:hyper:

GOT IT! In 15 min it'll start i think! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAHNOH BABE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom