MERGED ----> early images from Pavarotti and friends + not-before posted Pavarotti...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah yeah yeah!!!

10 min left :hyper:

Just oe crap thing: I can't understand Italian that well. :( I can only guess what they are saying

:ihmy:

THERE!!!!!!!!!! Report about the festival!!!!! BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There he was: He was rehearsing for One! There were pics of African kids on a screen behind him and he was wear the stuff of the pics! Ohmy God!!!

bb king
lou reed
joe cocker

all from past show :yawn:

U2 from past show!! YAY U"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UI saw them! BONO!!!!!! their performance with Pav. - wow half of the performance without other footage :WOW: was great

:ohmy: sorry for killing you :sexywink:

They are just interviewing ppl now. :grumpy: I can understand only half of it. :grumpy:

I read that Bono will perorm only in about 3 hours. :eek:

Are you listening to it online, sj?

wow they are always showing the performance of u2 when there is coming a break or stuff. :ohmy: POP BONO :drool:

Yes I am listening! I can hear the We will rock you and the crowd and the DJ talking in Italian, I love it! I could only be happier right now if I could see it as well!!!!

FallingStar you are SO lucky! Keep us posted and don't let anybody change the channels! :wave:

U2SJ you're lucky to even get to hear! It won't work on my computer :scream: You know what's going on! You and FallingStar can be our blow by blow announcers;)

on web radio they are even talking a bit more about bono.....a friend told me..........i can just hear what the moderatos say....

Still no present Bono in sight :sigh:

Oh my God! He is completely singing in Italian and he is doing a great job!!!! They are taking turns going back and forth! The crowd is going nuts! I have chills! This song is so beautiful! AMAZING I cannot believe the man is singing in Italian!!!!!

there he is - looking like a shy guy - he loks sad, depressed, waits for the crowd to be quiet - Pav sngs - BONO SINGS!!!!! IN ITALIAN!!!!!!! song. Meserere - OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO good! So GOOD...........purple shades - khaki hat - black shirt - black tshirt underneat - black trousers - longer hair - only one button buttoned i thnk - looks :drool: - he walks towards the edge of the stage - bows!!!!!!! walk towards Pav - shakes hands! - leaving stage!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to think of it - he wore the exact stuf as on the pics on the first page of this thread; thought it looked different but it is the same

there will be one maybe even two other songs - so also other second to second descriptions of me ;)

god it was great

U2SJ said:
Thanks for the update on how he is looking FallingStar! Aren't you blown away by his Italian? I am!!!
oh my god yes! he sang it so well! it was perfect the way he sang it with his little irish accent! WOW! I'm more than just blown away! :ohmy: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom