MERGED --> Can I say.... + RED HILL MINING TOWN Video HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RHMT405.jpg

RHMT406.jpg

RHMT407.jpg

RHMT408.jpg

onekea said:

video? what video? :shifty: I only see a sweaty, hot bono and darn it, would I have seen it at that time I could have pretty well understood my female mates getting crazy for him :banghead:

besides my hang-back in discovering this beautiful creature, it's an unquestionably 80's video style but don't you feel a sort of nostalgia by watching it, unicorn? I mean, we both were 12-13 yrs old...it was our time, our music, our videos. I like it for this, it brings me back :cute:

OK, I have to confess that I'm generally not a big fan of any of U2's videos, with a few exceptions. I think most of their videos aren't great. I'm mostly disappointed with how crappy some of their videos are, most of them ridiculously over-acted, and especially JT, to me, is a poetic and mostly serious album with some heavy themes, so it makes me feel uncomfortable watching a video like this. I cannot believe that it has the name Neil Jordan attached to it, because he's a great director. Each band member looks as if they are trying way too hard in this video. If anything, it's laughable, which it shouldn't be, because it's a great song and would deserve a different video.

That's just my thoughts, now you girls can go back to drooling.

BluRmGrl said:

OK... it's a simple fact that women all have different tastes in men - varying preferences in their hairstyles, their sense of style, etc. No one man can be everything to all women, right?

But Heaven forgive me - if you can look at this picture without your knees going weak, your body temperature rising and your imagination exploding into overdrive, then you.just.don't.have.a.pulse. :combust: :faint:

:applaud: :evil:

I'll post mine in a bit too. I was waiting for my dvd to do caps. I made some but wow I'd never have the patience to do what you did BF1! It's so time consuming for me... but it's a pretty decent thing to be consumed by I suppose :hmm:

bonocomet said:
This IS my homework :wink:

need help, comet? :sexywink:

he's dirty and sweaty...:drool:...he needs a hot bath, does he?

:faint: no, not today again. on the floor. (oh yes).

Back
Top Bottom