Merged ------> Bowie gets some Bono loving + Pics of Bono and Bowie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're quite welcome girls! I was more than happy to post these beauties! The only thing I don't like is even when you're a subscriber, they put a blue ID bar on the top and bottom of the pics and you have to chop the top of everyone's head off when you crop it out.

Other than that...:drool: yum!

And I have to admit that I'm really starting to like B-man's new summer style...these light colored suits look pretty good!

Last edited:
Charlene, thank you for posting these photos, especially the one of Bono with Simon & Nick!

Ah, memories....

I interviewed Simon up at Capitol Records in NYC nearly 20 years ago, and he was very restless in the beginning. At one point, he announced "I have to go watch the new David Bowie video, I hope you don't mind!" and ran out! So I sat and waited...and waited...and WAITED as he watched the "Let's Dance" clip in another office! He eventually returned, settled down and spent an hour and a half talking to me. Talk about making an impression...I was ridiculously infatuated with the man for 3 years after that!

So, now it's amusing for me to see him in the same picture as Bono
:heart: :bono: :heart:

Diane
*tripping down Memory Lane*

KAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

OMG...this is like the cutest thing!

attachment.php

Feesh <><

Thanks for posting those, Charlene! :)

Isn't it kind of scandalous that Bowie's only wearing a robe? ;)

I wonder why Bono was so dressed up to go see a concert.

Melpop said:
Ok...

I need to see those pictures in a bigger format... he looks just gorgeous!

I think I'll have to register to that site...

:drool:

Me too, just to get those *gorgeous* pix.....
*melting*
:drool: :drool: :drool:

OOOOOOOHHHH!!!! Bono AND Bowie AND Simon and Nick???? :shocked: :heart:

Charlene can you post this one of Robert & David??? thanks!

517416.jpg

but OMD, Brian! What is UP wif yo' teef??? eew!

attachment.php

GAH!!! RE-edit...hey, check out the picture Bowie is holding...is that a picture of little cutie ELi???? :D

Last edited:
Discoteque said:

Charlene can you post this one of Robert & David??? thanks!

GAH!!! RE-edit...hey, check out the picture Bowie is holding...is that a picture of little cutie ELi???? :D

Sure can! And I thought that was Eli too!

Attachments

• bowiesmith.jpg
    bowiesmith.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Jeez! I keep trying to get ready for vacation here and these hot pics of Bono keep getting posted.

Geez he looks good there!!!

:sexywink:

Bono is looking sooooo good! :happy:

As for Bowie, I admit at first in that oufit in the small pics he looked from a distance like an old woman with a purse but looking at him up close, the man is gorgeous!! I never used to find him attractive but now, wow! He is so well preserved for a man of 55! He doesn't look any older than U2! His face, his hair and his body are all so fine!

Poor Eno is not looking too good though. It's also nice to see both Bono and Bowie with Eno- Bowie's work with Eno was an inspiration to young Bono. It's cool to see them all posed together, with Bono probably the biggest star of them all now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom