MERGED--> Bono, The Sexy Wilderbeest + Public Service Announcement.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
carpic.jpg

verte76 said:

ROFL! Embarrassing, but very cute. *G*

Miss Becky, I love that Pop picture you posted. Definitely one of his best pictures (maybe because I just love his hair like that), but his whole look is just... GUH! Love it! :D

And I nearly spit my Pepsi out when I saw those hi-res, super-amazing DVD caps of the "What's Going On" video... Where did you get those? Quaaaaality... must... have! LOL

My absolute favorite picture of Bono is the one below (a still from Sydney). He's just... there's just something about it that's so unbelievably... I almost lose my breath every time I look at it. It's absolute perfection. The leather, the look, the posture, the slicked back, black hair... Lordy. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

bono4.jpg

Last edited:
Bono will be the death of me...but what a sweet, lovely, hot...fine death it will be!
:combust::faint::drool:

I love those fly pics, he's so sexy...I also love him in leather..:wink:

How can any man be so sexy, so adorable..so freakin..omg...:hyper::drool:

Anyhoo, I'm about to go and watch my shiny brand spankin newly acquired "Boston" dvd..so if no one hears from me over the next couple of days it's b/c I'm eithet glued to my tv...or have died by combustion :combust:

lol. :laugh:

BTW I :heart: this thread..and the title is hilarious! :D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Bono will be the death of me...but what a sweet, lovely, hot...fine death it will be!
:combust::faint::drool:

I love those fly pics, he's so sexy...I also love him in leather..:wink:

How can any man be so sexy, so adorable..so freakin..omg...:hyper::drool:

Anyhoo, I'm about to go and watch my shiny brand spankin newly acquired "Boston" dvd..so if no one hears from me over the next couple of days it's b/c I'm eithet glued to my tv...or have died by combustion :combust:

lol. :laugh:

Enjoy the DVD! I don't know how many times I've watched it but I'm about to wear it out! I love the WOWY part.... *sigh*

Please for the love of god, I would love to have my chance on stage with Bono....

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me too, me too!

I hope we all get our Bono Moments! (someday)

It's to the point where I'm about to just buy tickets to every damn concert....:lmao: No seriously reading these Bono moments from everyone else is too much to take sometimes but it's also awesome to read. And when you see the WOWY part....well let me know what you think! ok?

lol ohhh Bono moments make me combust...:combust:
Enjoy your DVD...i've watched ZooTV that many times...love when he dances with girls...makes me happy that at least got to hug him once....now getting on stage and dancing with him would be absolutley mind blowing :drool:...and great fun!...maybe this tour..hahaha! ...thanks for the wonderful thread!...

Nerfherder said:

And I nearly spit my Pepsi out when I saw those hi-res, super-amazing DVD caps of the "What's Going On" video... Where did you get those? Quaaaaality... must... have! LOL

I bought the DVD of the making of the video and made some stills. :) The DVD is available on Amazon.

I don't think this has been posted yet.
For my fellow PLEBA Girls as thanks for they help you've given me in the past.:wink:

U2Man.jpg

I call this U2 - Man becuase it look kinda like the Boy cover.

Last edited:
Re: Bono, The Sexy Wilderbeest

sallycinnamon78 said:
In light of all the moaning/whining/complaining/threatening that's been going on in general, and the misery the majority of us have had getting tix: I think it is time to address one small , but important detail.

Being?
BONO is a SEXY WILDERBEEST!:drool: :drool:

Anyone care to join me, or am I gonna end up SallyNoFriends hiding in PLEBA on my own??? :ohmy: :eyebrow:

You know what's really bad? I spelled 'wildebeest' wrong in the title - which is pretty bad, considering that it's originally a Dutch word and I have a degree in Dutch! :(:ohmy:

REALLY could do with sexy Bono pix tonight - am desperate to think of something happy

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH! I've never seen him look scary before!

miss becky said:
I love this bit in the SIAM video. I always pause it here. I just love the look on his face. :drool:

moment.jpg
:ohmy:

Re: Re: Bono, The Sexy Wilderbeest

sallycinnamon78 said:

You know what's really bad? I spelled 'wildebeest' wrong in the title - which is pretty bad, considering that it's originally a Dutch word and I have a degree in Dutch! :(:ohmy:

REALLY could do with sexy Bono pix tonight - am desperate to think of something happy

I always thought you purposely mispelled it......B/c it sounds 'funner' :rolleyes:

*Doctor: OK, to get rid of your virus, I hereby order you to spend a part of the day drooling over sexy Bono pix.*
*Me: No problem, doc*
:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom