MERGED--> Bono, The Sexy Wilderbeest + Public Service Announcement.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I dont know what "Hidden Dragon" is but the 'elevated pics/discussions' really arent allowed here anymore.

starsgoblue said:
Bubble pants

bubblepants.gif

...?

Yeah, we love Bono for what he is and not because of his :censored:. Not that I object to sexy pix, God, not this ZooTV babe! Bring them on! :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sicy said:
Easy on the pants/crotch pics please.. thanks ;)

I love Bono for his bleeding heart and beautiful mind, the same as any other Pleban...
but I'm not averse to his pants either.

Just a bit of silliness! With all the crap that's been going on, I thought we could do with a bit of lighthearted... ahem, relief. :ohmy::lmao:

Last edited:
So does that mean I can't use the word Bonop@nt$ anymore then? I'll have to change it to Bono:censored: .
;)

~BrightestStar~ said:
There's is nothing wrong with Bono pants, they're quite nice actually. No one pours on leather quite like Bono....

That is the absolute truth. :drool:

However, we really do need to be more careful, girls. I'm as enthusiastic as the next PLEBAn, but some of this is getting a little out of hand.

climbs off her soapbox

miss becky said:

That is the absolute truth. :drool:

However, we really do need to be more careful, girls. I'm as enthusiastic as the next PLEBAn, but some of this is getting a little out of hand.

climbs off her soapbox

Okay. I hereby divert The Official Bonopants thread onto another topic... someone else choose.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Maybe I'm slow...but what was wrong with the pant pictures? I can understand no HD or elevated pics, or crotch shots...but pants?

(I don't mean to start no controversy)

I would say it depends on the pants and where the camera is focused on .... you know?

Thank you miss becky for your soap box message :)

Back
Top Bottom