MERGED ----> Bono related artwork + [Artwork] Bono as the Fly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofied U

Acrobat
Bono related artwork

Hi, all!

For the past week I've been working on a Bono related 3D Render... To explain what a 3D render is - it's when you take a pre-existing 3D Figure and "morph" their face into the person you wish using morphs or other external 3D applications. Then you create a artwork piece - in my case render it w/ the bare essentials - then do postwork (painting hair and cloth, as well as skin accents using a Wacom electronic graphics tablet.) Anywho... Actually it's a pic for a Role-Playing game, but one of the characters is VERY much like Bono (personality and appearance wise). I guess you could call it a fanfic like thing in a way. Anyway here's the link (my screen name is RnRWoman (RockNRollWoman) on the site):

http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/galview.mv?Poser+y3fwSG1Ak+1046709616

You can also check out my other U2 related works by clicking on my screen name when you get the page. Stay tuned for Edge, Larry and Adam - along w/ Bono of course!

Hope you all enjoy it. :wink:

U2Kitten said:
:up: You're a good artist! :yes: Nice work, beautiful subject matter :love:

Awww thanks! :cute: Yes, Bono is a beautiful subject matter to work with and one of my faves to paint and draw.

hippy said:
oh wow

that looks great :)

I've said before that I like your work... but I'll say it again... I like your work :)

You're very talented :yes:

Thanks, Hippy! I'm honored! :cute:

Desire4Bono said:
:up: :up:

I enjoy your work very much! Please keep it up! :)

Thanks! :wink: I'm honored! I hope to render more soon! And btw, caught your post from the "bono loved quote" thread - thanks for replying! :D

Hi! :wave: I was thinking about you on the thread where Bono got his award from the French president. Since he's a French knight now, it brought to mind a pic of him as one of the 3 Muskteers. Didn't you do a pic of him in something like that once, and if it wasn't that, could you? Bono would look so beautiful in one of those outfits, maybe use Joshua Tree Bono with his long hair and a big plumed hat and a cape and *sigh* :cute: If you feel like it the other guys could be musketeers too, all for one and one for all! ;) Did you do something like that or could you? I loved the medieval knight one:love: Well, I love all your pics! :up:

SamanthaPuff said:
Hi! :wave: I was thinking about you on the thread where Bono got his award from the French president. Since he's a French knight now, it brought to mind a pic of him as one of the 3 Muskteers. Didn't you do a pic of him in something like that once, and if it wasn't that, could you? Bono would look so beautiful in one of those outfits, maybe use Joshua Tree Bono with his long hair and a big plumed hat and a cape and *sigh* :cute: If you feel like it the other guys could be musketeers too, all for one and one for all! ;) Did you do something like that or could you? I loved the medieval knight one:love: Well, I love all your pics! :up:

Well hi there! :wave:

AWW, thanks :) Yeah, that's a great idea! I haven't done something like that, but I would sure like too! Yeah a long time ago I did him as Medieval Swordsmen of sorts. I need to do another one of those too. SUre I would be happy to do one for ya! I believe someone else suggested I do him as a pirate too. Aww thanks!! I'm so glad you enjoy them. I enjoy creating them! I'm just now going to post another one I finished tonight. I'll post it in another thread. :D

Thanks again! :cute:

BTW, I :love: what you have in your sig - it's so true!!

Back
Top Bottom