Merged ----> Bono one of VH1's Top 100 sexiest artists? + Bono In Top 20...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Lynne

War Child
Bono one of VH1's Top 100 sexiest artists?

Maybe I'm the last to hear about this (I never watch the music videos, but I've been trying to catch Electrical Storm).

Anyway, Beautiful Day came on and they said 'You think Bono's hot here? Catch him on Monday September 23 as one of VH1's Top 100 Sexiest Artists'.

Now I'm going to be stuck watching this stupid series (they only count down 20 per hour). As a BonoGal, I will do this, but I really don't want to watch all the other artists.

If this is a repeat, can someone tell me what number he is so I can watch just that segment?

(And like I said, sorry if this is old news, I just never watch VH1 or MTV)

Yeah, I forgot to say something about that.
As I was watching *ELECTRICAL STORM*:D this morning...............
I saw that saying that B-Man was on the 100 sexiest of all time.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But.......I wonder what number he is?
I don't want to watch it all :down:

MUCHO SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY :drool: :drool: :heart: :bono:

I was watching this morning and a Madonna video was on...she's on there too...I'm glad Bono is. He HAD to be....but what about Larry...:grumpy:

wertsie said:
I was watching this morning and a Madonna video was on...she's on there too...I'm glad Bono is. He HAD to be....but what about Larry...:grumpy:

I hear ya! Larry's always ovelooked by these lists. Maybe now with the video he will get noticed :larry: :love:

I want to see how Bono ranks, but I don't want to see the whole thing either.

So this is semi-new news? (It sounds like you all knew, but no one had posted it).

I was very surprised to see this. I mean, *I* know and *you all* know how frigging darn sexy this guy is, but I didn't know that *they* knew. ;)

I'm so glad to see that he is on! :happy:

flaming june said:

I hear ya! Larry's always ovelooked by these lists. Maybe now with the video he will get noticed :larry: :love:

I want to see how Bono ranks, but I don't want to see the whole thing either.

I noticed in the promo that they only show women...:scratch:

But Elevation was on this morning and they had that little "think he's sexy here?" thing pop up.

Here is the list:

100) David Lee Roth
99) Alicia Keys
98) David Cassidy
97) Kid Rock
96) The Corrs
95) Lita Ford
94) Rod Stewart
93) N'SYNC
92) Olivia Newton-John
91) Scott Weiland
90) Natalie Imbruglia
89) Chrissie Hynde
88) Dave Matthews
87) Salt N Pepa
86) Diana Ross
85) Paula Abdul
84) Fiona Apple
83) Scott Stapp
82) Andy Gibb
81) Samantha Fox
80) Donna Summer
79) Gavin Rossdale
78) Barry White
77) Tori Amos
76) Marc Anthony
75) Spice Girls
74) Dave Grohl
73) George Michael
72) Anthony Kiedis
71) Lil' Kim
70) Beck
69) Mary J. Blige
68) Chris Isaak
67) Courtney Love
66) Pat Benatar
65) Mark Wahlberg
64) Eddie Vedder
63) Annie Lennox
62) Christina Aguilera
61) Tom Jones
60) Shirley Manson
59) Bruce Springsteen
58) The Go-Go's
57) Pink
56) Vanessa Williams
55) Billy Idol
54) Joan Jett
53) Roger Daltrey
52) Stevie Nicks
51) Jimi Hendrix
50) Johnny Rzeznik
49) Kurt Cobain
48) En Vogue
47) Usher
46) Tommy Lee
45) Jewel
44) Enrique Iglesias
43) Susanna Hoffs
42) Ricky Martin
41) Sheryl Crow
40) Axl Rose
39) Mark McGrath
38) Toni Braxton
37) Robert Plant
36) Aaliyah
35) Michael Hutchence
34) Sade
33) Shakira
32) LL Cool J
31) Marvin Gaye
30) Faith Hill
29) Will Smith
28) TLC
27) Kylie Minogue
26) Cher
25) The Beatles
24) Whitney Houston
23) D'Angelo
22) Lauryn Hill
21) Steven Tyler
20) Duran Duran
19) Mariah Carey
18) Debbie Harry
17) Bono
16) Beyonce Knowles
15) Shania Twain
14) Lenny Kravitz
13) Jon Bon Jovi
12) David Bowie
11) Gwen Stefani
10) Janet Jackson
9) Sting
8) Britney Spears
7) Jim Morrison
6) Tina Turner
5) Prince
4) Mick Jagger
3) Jennifer Lopez
2) Elvis Presley
1) Madonna

I'm guessing the last hour will be the one to watch!

I have a big problem with one of the guys ahead of him (won't say who :silent: but he's WAY unsexy and shouldn't be ahead of Bono!) I can't believe Robert Plant and Roger Daltrey are so far down! Robert should be top 5 and Roger top 20 at least! Of course I think Bono should be moved up too. I also think it's kind of weird having deceased guys on the list:huh:

U2Kitten said:
I also think it's kind of weird having deceased guys on the list:huh:

Yeah, I guess it is when you think about it. Still, I'm glad Michael Hutchence made the list.

I'm glad Bono at least made the top 20. I didn't really expect him to be No. 1, even though in my mind he should be. However, I'm :scratch: at some of the people who made it really high on the list - especially Brittney Spears and J-Lo. :madspit: I also don't think Jon Bon Jovi should be ranked ahead of Bono. He's not a bad-looking guy, but I never understood why so many women are ga-ga over him. I guess it would help if I actually liked the band Bon Jovi, but I can't stand their music. Maybe that's why I have never found Jon sexy.

I wish they'd included U2 as a band on the list (as they did with The Beatles) instead of just Bono.

But... yay for Bono! I mean, a man in his 40's beating 20 or thirty somethings, that's says a lot about Bono's sex appeal!!!

:bono: :heart:

Re: Who ARE these people who make these damn lists?

martha said:
WRONG!!!!!

These people are so lame. #2 in back of Bono!

(Let's pretend that I didn't say it that way!:shocked: :silent: )

:lmao: :evil:

Uh, seriously...I agree. Bono #1 and Bruce #2!!

Bono is in the Top 20 Sexiest Artists (VH1)

Just did a search for "Bono" on TV Guide.com and one of the things that came up was VH1's Top 100 Artists: Hour Five 20-1! Not bad! :love:

They'd better put Bono on there or I'll picket!!! What if they didn't and I had to make a sign???:laugh: What could it say? "Stop the Ignoramus' Allegedly Sexy List?":lmao: :lmao: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :scream: :censored:

:confused: Hey, wait a minute...I noticed that there are full groups on the list (Duran Duran:up:....Spice Girls :barf:). Why not U2 as a whole?

wertsie said:
:confused: Hey, wait a minute...I noticed that there are full groups on the list (Duran Duran:up:....Spice Girls :barf:). Why not U2 as a whole?

Because the media sometimes tends to forget there are four people in the band :angry:

BONOPOP said:

Because the media sometimes tends to forget there are four people in the band :angry:

Yeah...:sad:...Actually, that was the only thing that kind of bothered me about when Bono was on Oprah. She kept saying, "When Bono performed at the Super Bowl," stuff like that, and not like, "When Bono performed with the rest of U2 at the Super Bowl." Don't get me wrong, I :heart: Bono. Bono is amazing beyond words, but there ARE four guys in the band!

wertsie said:

Yeah...:sad:...Actually, that was the only thing that kind of bothered me about when Bono was on Oprah. She kept saying, "When Bono performed at the Super Bowl," stuff like that, and not like, "When Bono performed with the rest of U2 at the Super Bowl." Don't get me wrong, I :heart: Bono. Bono is amazing beyond words, but there ARE four guys in the band!

Yeah, I've heard lots ot times "Bono and his band", "Bono and his boys", and things like that :grumpy: There are two different things. Bono and his work in DATA and U2 as a band, four awesome guys who have been working TOGETHER for more than 20 years and deserve more than being just "Bono's band" :heart:

wertsie said:

I'll bet this bothers Bono more than it does anyone else because he loves his bandmates. But he seems to like attention more than the others do, and that suits them fine because they get more privacy. So.........everyone's happy. Voila, it works!;) ;) :love:

verte76 said:

I'll bet this bothers Bono more than it does anyone else because he loves his bandmates. But he seems to like attention more than the others do, and that suits them fine because they get more privacy. So.........everyone's happy. Voila, it works!;) ;) :love:

Good point!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom