Merged ----> Bono one of VH1's Top 100 sexiest artists? + Bono In Top 20...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:

I'll bet this bothers Bono more than it does anyone else because he loves his bandmates. But he seems to like attention more than the others do, and that suits them fine because they get more privacy. So.........everyone's happy. Voila, it works!;) ;) :love:

:happy: That is a good point. It doesn't bother me too much when I hear things like, "Bono and the boys" but when people act like it's just Bono...:banghead: You're right, though...Maybe the other guys don't mind too much, since they do tend to be a little more private.

wertsie said:
[BHey, wait a minute...I noticed that there are full groups on the list (Duran Duran:up:....Spice Girls :barf:). Why not U2 as a whole? [/B]
because all of duran duran is sexy! :drool:

i promise i'm not implying U2 isn't sexy...i'm only kidding.

The way I see it some of this is a bit media-driven. Duran Duran had a sexier *image* in the media than U2 did--no offense to either band, I like DD too. Their sexiness was a bit more public when they both were young bands---yeah, I remember this stuff.:lmao: :lmao: :laugh: :heart: :silent: :censored:

verte76 said:
The way I see it some of this is a bit media-driven. Duran Duran had a sexier *image* in the media than U2 did--no offense to either band, I like DD too. Their sexiness was a bit more public when they both were young bands---yeah, I remember this stuff.:lmao: :lmao: :laugh: :heart: :silent: :censored:

I was too young in the early days to actually remember all this stuff, but I think you're dead on. U2's image was more about their political message...and there was more sexiness to DD's image.

I'm so excited Bono made number 17!!!! :happy: I was expecting him to be in the 100-80 category, I'm so happy he made the top 20! He deserves to be there, I'm glad he was recognized. Shame Bruce didn't get a better position.

:up: :up: :up: To the lady in the number 1 position.

Bono's shades said:

Don't worry. It's a VH1 show so it will be repeated over and over and over again. :D

For sure, for sure, this countdown is bound to be repeated a couple of thousand times.

I always watch these list shows mainly so I can argue with how bogus they are but I must say this list is pretty decent. Of course there are a few people I do not think deserve to be on the list (coughKidRockcough) but they went for a variety of artists spanning a bunch of genres and eras so it's good.

And even though it is weird, it does make total sense for deceased artists to be on the list because it's supposed to be the 100 Sexiest of All Time.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain how THIS gorgeous creature ended up at 72?!

ak8.jpg

Re: Good comeback, btw!

martha said:

I see what you mean!! :eek: :heart:

Me too! That's more scandelous than Elevated Bono!:silent:;) He is hot! Bono should be on the last episode tongiht, wonder what they'll say about him!

joyfulgirl said:

He is very hot.
I wouldn't bite him though.
Only numbers 1-3 get bitten.

1. Bono
2. Larry
3. Lenny Kravitz
4. Sting
5. Anthony Keidis- Short Haired
6. Edge

note*- 4 and 6 are sometimes interchangable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom