MERGED --> Bono on the cover of Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
I think they were talking about this pic

u2byu2baybees2.jpg

I just ADORE this pic:love:

BonoFox1 said:

I call it a "happy trail" :happy:

And I call it a "pleisure trail." Pleasure + Leisure = Pleisure!!!

:drool:

(And I LOVE those old photos! Whee!)

:wink: I found one on ebay and bought it just to save myself the time of running around and looking for it. I don't believe I've seen this mag in my town anyway.

For some reason just looking at Larry makes me smile

The scans are awsome. Q is usually out here as well but not yet, they still have the December issue. I will buy the new one as soon as I see it. Great pictures.

bonocomet said:

Gotcha covered Gg :wink:

:flirt: Love you, as usual! It's so unfair tho, in the bookshop here they have tons of english/american music magazine, but the only well known one they have is Rolling stone! they don't have NME, or Q or any of the mags the guys are in! only one they had was Total Guitar, that one had Edge in it and I accidentally found it last year :D

Yeah the newstand where I found your Q magazine here really surprised me. I couldn't believe they even carry Hot Press! :ohmy: and baby u2 was on the cover this month!

btw to anyone still looking for Q, they had about 4 more copies yesterday, I could check if they are still there if anyone wants it. Unfortunately I got the last copy of Hot Press tho.

wow they don't even have Hot Press in Amsterdam here!!! and I have to search my arse off to find Q in amsterdam... I know a few stores wich have it now, and luckily with the 20th anniversary Q we went to Amsterdam for a shopping day, and I had to search three stores till I finally found the right cover... Lucky tho, since it was the last cover, and the ONLY U2 one~!

Hmmm...we have the Q Awards issue but with a different cover than the one pictured a few pages back (Bono and one Gallagher, not two.) East coast seems to get the mag first and then it shows up here a week or so later. Maybe the sled dogs take longer these days to get through the Poconos...:)

I got a version with the cover of Bono with shades, not the one of Noel wearing his shades... I loved the mag, but I was confused that it didn't have the one with shadeless Bono :(

I never found this issue of Q... All I can find now is the February issue with something about the Hawaii show on the front. Not sure if it's worth forking out $15 for that.... :(

Galeongirl said:
I got a version with the cover of Bono with shades, not the one of Noel wearing his shades... I loved the mag, but I was confused that it didn't have the one with shadeless Bono :(

Yeh that's the one I have...I like it better with just Bono & Noel :up:

I found a newsagent with older issues of Q... they have November and December and February.... but no January!! :grumpy:

Yeah, that bath smiley is cool... :up: :)

Back
Top Bottom