Merged ----> Bono Magazine Alert!!! + *gasp* New pic of Bono!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Bono Magazine Alert!!!

I was at Borders tonight when, from 20 feet away, I spotted Bono on the cover for some magazine called Irish America, the August/September issue. It was in the foreign/"rare" section of the periodicals, and it has a nice six-page article on him and Ali's efforts to "save the world". :)

Just a heads up to y'all. Hopefully I'm not repeating old news. lol

We have no Borders here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks for somethin' breakable*

*smashes puppy snow globe*

dsmith2904 said:

I believe Barnes & Nobles carries it. It's not a super common magazine like Time or anything, but it is decently available.

Great Caesar's ghost!!!!!!!!

*runs out to car*

*returns*

Oh yeah...they're closed...

And I'm in my pajamas with the dogs all over them, but my sister thinks they are pastries...but that is unnecessary information.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

I just got home from borders and thought i would scan the mag.

for your viewing pleasure: :drool: :drool:

*more to come*
334%3A%3A%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5935%3B68ot1lsi

Thanks! :love:

Is it just me or do his eyes look green?! :D

Last edited:
That is truly one of the hottest Bono pics I have seen since...well, okay, since the Elijah-in-swimming-pool shot about three days ago...

But still... :) :) :)

thanks for those MVD! Great pics....geez, who HASN'T Bono met????

that cover shot is delicious!!! Bono with green eyes....hmmmm....think I'll run out to my local Borders/B&N to see whats' shakin....

Thanks for buying it and sharing it MissVelvetDress! :)

Here are some goodies I made for you all~:cute:

Bono's whole face without the words! I blew it up as much as I could without blurring him. A new gorgeous pic for our hot Bono pic collection! :love:

02mag.jpg

How about an avatar just in case you ever want one :)

0avnewbono.jpg

If somebody can erase all the words off the whole thing that would be cool but I don't know how!

Of course it's great to also have a copy of the actual magazine cover for our collections too! :)

I think the quote says.......

"We see a change here, for an idea that will give not just the millenium some meaning, but also our generation"

WOW he is lookin....................... I can't get over this. Freal.

Holy..

i notice in the pictures ali doesn't have a wedding ring on ..i wonder why they don't wear one?
bono looks great :drool:

Back
Top Bottom