MERGED--> Bono in Washington tomorrow? + Bono at National Prayer Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:
Here's another one without watermarks.

capt.whre10102021500.bush_whre101.jpg

Bush looks thrilled. :|

Well this is just nice..Bono smiling with the War President. A President who just yesterday with his Republican friends cut spending health and education to America's poor. Cindy Sheehan gets throw in jail just for wearing a t-shirt and Bono gets to hang out with Bush easily. Just shows you that wealth and celebrity gets you into high places these days.

Last edited:
MsGiggles said:

Ya know...if Bono had his arm behind Bush, it'd look like he was holding one of those talking dummy dolls.... :D

HAHA omg yes!

And ya, B's shirt being unbottoned and that blazer....sooo sexy:love:

mybono said:

Well this is just nice..Bono smiling with the War President. A President who just yesterday with his Republican friends cut spending health and education to America's poor. Cindy Sheehan gets throw in jail just for wearing a t-shirt and Bono gets to hang out with Bush easily. Just to shows you that wealth and celebrity gets you into high places these days.

I'm having trouble seeing Bono's smile in that picture.

Thanks for the pics! :bow: :love:

He looks great! I really don't see any difference in the hair though, and I don't think the shades are new either. :shrug:

kellyahern said:

i know what you both mean (kelly & ramblin rose) ....and yet i want to wait to see the whole video to get a sense of it all before i flirt with disappointment. :hug:

grace40streets said:

i know what you both mean (kelly & ramblin rose) ....and yet i want to wait to see the whole video to get a sense of it all before i flirt with disappointment. :hug:

I do too. I don't begrudge Bono being there or whose company he's in. He's doing what he thinks he needs to do :up:.

And now, the seach for more pics . . . :)

kellyahern said:

me too

I miss Will Ferrell too . . . "strategery".

:lmao:
without getting all FYM on everyone - Whenever I see Bono posing with Bush I get a twitch in my eye too but I understand that he has to meet with the President on occasion to help the One Campaign. I’m betting that before the day is over he’ll meet with some prominent Democrats as well

edited to add - Impeccable timing Kelly :lol:

Last edited:
kafrun said:
r3258580164.jpg

One without watermarks :drool:

Holy mother, Bono looks delicious...

And Bush's facial expression and Bono's could not be any more opposite :lol:

ramblin rose said:

This picture makes me want to throw up. Sorry, I feel very strongly about this.

Nothing to be sorry about
I'm with you on that
at least it looks like he sat next to Barak Obama

grace40streets said:
do i hear whispers of "President Obama" in the breeze today? or maybe that's just in my own head... :wink:

Will be on the Campaign the instant that it is announced

These pics are STELLAR! Thanks!

Dammit, I hate I had to be at work...please, please, please tell me someone can get a link up here. :wink:
Bono looks yummy! (Blessedly he takes my eyes off of the so-called leader of this country. Urp. That Bono managed to keep his breakfast down around that man surely shows he's super human.)

Back
Top Bottom