MERGED --> Bono blindfolded during BTBS? + A kneeling, blindfolded Bono on eBay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Bono blindfolded during BTBS?

So for this tour, Bono is blindfolding himself during Bullet? I read this in a review, but as I haven't had much online time lately I haven't had time to go through every thread :( If anyone has a pic of this, please post it. The thought of it is very hot :censored: Blindfolded Bono :drool: ;)

VertigoSanDiegoBonosweetlord.jpg

oooohhhh yeah....I was lucky enough to witness this in person. All I can say is Bono is smokin' hot these days :combust:

He crawled around like a cat, hissed at the audience, played the drums, blindfolded himself, did some Elvis type dancing..omg. :faint: :drool:

Oh god yes! Please keep doing it Bono!!!

I want to see him like this sooooooooo desperately!! :drool:

I think he's been reading what we say in here, since he seems to be doing everything we want!!!!!!!

Roll on June! :drool:

Bono's American Wife said:
oooohhhh yeah....I was lucky enough to witness this in person. All I can say is Bono is smokin' hot these days :combust:

He crawled around like a cat, hissed at the audience, played the drums, blindfolded himself, did some Elvis type dancing..omg. :faint: :drool:

Yeah I was up close when he hissed at us in my direction and he did it a lot. I was so excited I didn't take a picture.

the Blindfold, he make his way blindfolded back to the mic and I was like Left no Right. Hehehe!

I know we all like this photo of Bono, just as long as we remember he wasn't trying to sexually entice us with it (although that is hard for him not to do),

but he was making a strong point about the senseless violence that is often done in the Name of God and as an indirect jab at the ways that innocent people are being treated in the Iraq war - whether by insurgents or the American military.

But it is a striking picture, and can get the juices flowing.

I say : KUDOS TO BONO - KEEP IT UP! :bow:

Jamila said:
I know we all like this photo of Bono, just as long as we remember he wasn't trying to sexually entice us with it (although that is hard for him not to do),

but he was making a strong point about the senseless violence that is often done in the Name of God and as an indirect jab at the ways that innocent people are being treated in the Iraq war - whether by insurgents or the American military.

But it is a striking picture, and can get the juices flowing.

I say : KUDOS TO BONO - KEEP IT UP! :bow:

I agree. That's why I'm hesitant to say it's a sexy picture because that's totally not the point of what he was trying to do.

Although if it were in a different context, yeah... That's another story. :wink:

OMG!!...I was there too, and actually I m quite sure that a fan threw that cloth/blindfild I could tell from my seat but I saw when he picked it up and started to wrap it around his eyes....
It was a breathless sight!!!

and the crawling on the cat walk...OMG!!! MEGA SEXY.....

i TOTALLY FREAK out when he bangs on that bass drum!!!!:drool:

and YES he is SMOKING HOT!... and very slim!!!..looking FANTASTIC!!:love:

I love what Bono is trying to say in this picture. The whole world needs our love & help. (& yes, Bono, please crawl around like a cat in Atlanta, I know I will be purring.) :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:

Originally posted by skjuls

Yeah I was up close when he hissed at us in my direction and he did it a lot. I was so excited I didn't take a picture.

the Blindfold, he make his way blindfolded back to the mic and I was like Left no Right. Hehehe!

HOT HOT HOT!!!
:shocked: :faint: :combust: :combust: :censored: :censored:

Thanks for the pic and reports! Please keep them coming!

What's written on the blindfold?

Back
Top Bottom