MERGED ----> Bono at Charity Polo Match in Ireland + Tana per Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I already haven't read what this is about...I was just thinking to share those new pix:
bono5.jpg

bono4.jpg

bono3.jpg

bono2.jpg

bono1.jpg

onekea said:
I already haven't read what this is about...

U2 singer Bono and his showbiz pals gathered at an All Ireland Charity Polo match in the Phoenix Park in aid of Childline.

...so, Last Unicorn, you guessed right :yes:

Btw, if someone could enlarge the pix to enjoy better our man..thanks :cute:

Bonogirl777 said:
There are just blue boxes and question marks for me. :sad: And it says I have to login to that site you posted. :scratch:

Really? Well, I still see the pix on my reply now :scratch:
Don't worry if it asks you to login, simply try with "bono"...or at least is what I have done.
I only can't see a larger pix without to login in too.
But be patient, I'm sure someone will read soon the thread and help us! :hi5:

blm said:
I'm going to do some searching, hope we can find more pictures!! Is that Ron Wood with Bono???

Amongst the VIP guests were Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood still strictly drinking water, Bono's wife Ali Hewson, Sharon Corr with her baby, singer Julian Lennon in a blossoming romance with actress Tara Leniston, The Daily Politics presenter Adrew Neil, Actor Liam Cunningham in a Paparazzi role, Michael Colgan, Developer Sean Dunne and many more, Phoenix Park, Dublin, Ireland - 15.09.07.

blm said:
I'm going to do some searching, hope we can find more pictures!! Is that Ron Wood with Bono???

yep that is Ronnie!Julian Lennon was also there says the description at the right...

onekea said:

But be patient, I'm sure someone will read soon the thread and help us! :hi5:

You see, it only takes to ask and plebans come to help :hug:

Grazie mille, kellyahern :applaud:

u2trinity said:
onekea , I think you may need to wash your avatar , I'm :drool:
all on it !

do you have the orignal pic ?

...and I really should be glad to have the teacher of your avatar to teach me some gaelic...well let's say to teach me, and stop.
:drool: :angel:

Wait...pass the potato? Is that a Cannes tradition or something? It's in the sheet of photos...maybe it's a house-warming gift for Adam (what do you give the guy who has everything?).

I need some help. I'd like to register on that site but, I have no idea where to go :huh: Any help with that?

Bono at Charity Polo Match in Ireland

U2 singer Bono and his showbiz pals gathered at an All Ireland Charity Polo match in the Phoenix Park in aid of Childline. Amongst the VIP guests were Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood still strictly drinking water, Bono's wife Ali Hewson, Sharon Corr with her baby, singer Julian Lennon in a blossoming romance with actress Tara Leniston, The Daily Politics presenter Adrew Neil, Actor Liam Cunningham in a Paparazzi role, Michael Colgan, Developer Sean Dunne and many more, Phoenix Park, Dublin, Ireland - 15.09.07.
00011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom