MERGED --> Bono and Christy Turlington in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoMH.jpg

gluey said:
:scratch: Why don't we turn this into something interesting and post pics of Bono holding hands, hugging, kissing anyone other than Ali or his bandmates??
wolf_gavb3.jpg

Bono should have whispered into Gavin's ear and told him "Get your teeth fixed" after all mate I got mine done and it's done wonders for my career (created a wee bit of a lisp - and added to my inate sexy swagger.)

Too bad that pic,the one where they are eating something,wasn't clearer,it does look like Bono cut his hair short again,aaagggg.I wish he'd stop cutting it and keep letting it get longer.It looked like it was growing long when he was in New York a week ago.Sorry,it's just I miss the longer lenghth hair he had.Anyways...I noticed he didn't have his sunglasses on either,love it,we get to see his beautiful eyes better.We also get to see some of that fine chest of his :drool: I'd love for Bono to hold my hand.Hey...Bono flirts with all the women,but his heart will always belong to only one women and that's Ali.

gluey said:
:scratch: Why don't we turn this into something interesting and post pics of Bono holding hands, hugging, kissing anyone other than Ali or his bandmates??
wolf_gavb3.jpg

Gaaaaaav! :heart:

:giggle:

Gavin is 'keepin it real' with his teeth...kinda suits him in a weird way.....:shifty:

Aww, no will never forget your Guinness....sooo :cute:...:hug:

gluey said:

Gavin is 'keepin it real' with his teeth...kinda suits him in a weird way.....:shifty:

Aww, no will never forget your Guinness....sooo :cute:...:hug:

:hug:

I really *like* Gav's teeth... I can't imagine him differently. But then I've been a fan of him for ages! "Breakfast on Pluto" :drool:

:wink: Aaah but what a loveable man-whore he is :yes:.....at least with all his hugs and kisses, we know we've got a pretty good chance of getting one from him if we meet him!!

gluey said:

:eyebrow: There'd better not be any tongue in that. Does Ali know???

:wink:

Yep, now this is a Pleba thread!!! :yes:

yeah Ali was there.. think she was pretty much standing next to or near him in this pic. I remember this from a couple of years ago. Think it was in NYC. Gallery showing I believe.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

yeah Ali was there.. think she was pretty much standing next to or near him in this pic. I remember this from a couple of years ago. Think it was in NYC. Gallery showing I believe.

:wink: It's ok, I know she was there, I have the other pic showing her standing next to him. :hug: I was just having fun with the whole absurd speculation thing!

Back
Top Bottom