MERGED ----> Bono, Ali and Edge's summer vacation- new pics!! + Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone :hug:

Hello Angel: I already posted these on the 'high seas' and 'beachwear' news threads. If you want to move them go ahead!

Olive: One more reason I thought of as proof these are new: Mr. LeMon's friend met them at the same time these pics were being taken and has some like them and that was last week! I shoulda thought of that right away!

:hyper: EDGE IN SHORTS!!!!

I'm not supposed to use the internet at work for personal use but I was really bored today so I didn't care. I quickly opened up Interference and what do I see....Edge in shorts. :drool: Those pictures make up for the lack of new Edge pictures in the past few months. :yes:

Kariann said:

ARW...you aren't very excited about Edge in shorts at all are you?
:wink:

no, not at all :|

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :sexywink:

I couldn't get home fast enough to view them on my computer! :hyper: At work I had to do it very quick. :(

Last edited:
I love those! :D I've been sitting here grinning like a nut for about 5 minutes now. I want to save them all but my computer is STILL BROKEN!! :mad:

OOPS FORGOT THIS:

Not to start any rumors but my goodness...Ali looks preggers in this one! :ohmy:

BonoAli3.jpg

Discoteque said:

Not to start any rumors but my goodness...Ali looks preggers in this one! :ohmy:

BonoAli3.jpg

Thats exactly what I thought when I first saw it. But I wasn't gonna say anything. :reject: I think they would have announced it by now though if she was.

i *thought* something looked different but couldn't put my finger on it!! it never occurred to me since they said 4 kids were enough lol. itcould just be the way she's standing and the dress is pressing against her.. :huh: :shrug: :sexywink:

Oh no not the pregnant stuff again :tsk: If she were they'd have told us. Anybody ever consider she just isn't completely flat stomached? I mean, most 42 year old women who've had 4 kids aren't. Hell, most women of any age who have or haven't had kids aren't. So give the girl a break. :shrug: :(

Leeloo said:
Oh no not the pregnant stuff again :tsk: If she were they'd have told us. Anybody ever consider she just isn't completely flat stomached? I mean, most 42 year old women who've had 4 kids aren't. Hell, most women of any age who have or haven't had kids aren't. So give the girl a break. :shrug: :(

I think she looks beautiful!! :love:

anyway, someone just mentioned the possibility, that's all!

:wave:

I adore these pics, thanks so much for posting them! :D

Bono and Ali truly are an inspiring couple. If only everyone could have a relationship like that. :cute:

I can't get over how Edge's beard is almost completely white!

I sent the pics to my mom and the first thing she asked was where Morleigh was. At least she pays attention! :lmao:

Leeloo said:

My sentiments exactly. She is beautiful...:heart:...Bono's a lucky man...and vice versa..:wink:

I never said she wasn't still beautiful or anything like that. I just thought she looked a little pregnant. Hardly an insult. I hope I look like her when I'm her age!! She's stunning! :wave:

oops double post :faint:

But the JEAN SHIRT - OPEN And the LEAN and that cowboy hat even looks HOT :combust:

oh wow oh wowowowooww :drool: :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom