Merged ----> *ALL* Bono On OPRAH Threads Are HERE (PICS as well)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How much do I love this man!!!!!!!!!

I got some pics off Oprah's site from the show

:drool:

slide_20020920_01_350.jpg

slide_20020920_02_350.jpg

slide_20020920_03_350.jpg

slide_20020920_04_350.jpg

slide_20020920_05_350.jpg

slide_20020920_08_350.jpg

So now not only do I have MERMAIDENVY
I have OPRAHENVY.....

Want to kiss the scruff too :(

Last edited:
Bono is looking yummay! (but he should take his shades off more often) :yes: It's a crime to hide those eyes!

OK...another tidbit from the By BILL ZWECKER SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

OPRAH CAUGHT SHORT: When Oprah Winfrey heard Eric Ferguson and Kathy Hart chatting on the radio Wednesday about U2 frontman Bono's Chicago visit this week, the Queen of Talk phoned the WTMX-FM (101.9) morning team. Along with waxing poetic about Bono's amazing social conscience and his battle to draw attention to health crises in Africa, Oprah shared a further anecdote about her Tuesday night dinner with Bono--reported here Wednesday.
While walking to Rosebud on Rush, Winfrey was approached by a homeless man who recognized her. When he asked for $20, the billionaire TV mogul reached in her pocket and found she only had five bucks. "Since I knew where I was going [around the corner from her apartment], I didn't bring any cash," Winfrey told the man.
"No problem, I've got it," said Bono, who promptly slipped the guy a $20," as the homeless man joked about Oprah being short on cash.

Wow!!! Can you believe that!!! :heart: :heart:

I left this thread by itself so that people would have a chance to see it, but now I'm going to merge it with the other big Oprah thread.

Re: Re: How much do I love this man!!!!!!!!!

AngelofLarrydom said:
thanks for the pics daisybean.

kudos to the make-up artist.... he looks very good and his hair is gelified----very nice & shiny:)

Yes that hair was gooped and sculpted to the max! You can see it looks longer and softer in this one from the NYC pics last night without all the gel.

bonocha5.jpg

I prefer this look :love: I like the curls. But the Oprah pics are nice too!

Nnoooooooooo!!!!!

I just checked my Direct TV guide, so I could mark the show...

AND WE DON'T GET THAT CHANNEL!!! I DON'T GET TO SEE IT!!!!

GAAAHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:sad: :rant: :banghead: :help:
:scream:

(Edited cos Im an idiot and hit post instead of reply)

I'm talking about the Oprah show on today...

Last edited:
AngelofLarrydom said:
], I didn't bring any cash," Winfrey told the man.
"No problem, I've got it," said Bono, who promptly slipped the guy a $20," as the homeless man joked about Oprah being short on cash.

Wow!!! Can you believe that!!! :heart: :heart:

Is it possible to not love this man??

Last edited:
I have tears in my eyes watching this...Bono is such a beautiful man. I love and admire him so much.

Okay.............now I'm REALLY mad...........my cable is being a buttmunch, and there is a whole bunch of static junk in the backyard every few seconds. :scream: :sad: :scream: My copy I'm taping is going to suck!

If you want some inspiration... read the Oprah message boards about this show! I think Bono has really changed some minds and inspired a lot of regular Oprah viewers to help. I cannot say enough how grateful I am to love this man.

I'm really sorry to interrupt........

I feel really bad interrupting the thoughtfulness of the recent posts, but I had to tell y'all this and it had to go somewhere........so please forgive me.....but....................

During the commercial break, there was a bacon commercial.

I will contribute to the serious posts when the show is done:yes:
Return to thoughtful posts now:yes:

He is soooo awesome. I had to watch the tape (without the freaking commercials) before I could leave the tv. Next -Oxygen at 7:30 for the after show Q&A. Can't wait for the more informal atmosphere. He was so nervous, I'm in love again, more, still.

Back
Top Bottom