Merged ----> *ALL* Bono On OPRAH Threads Are HERE (PICS as well)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:

Please don't mention this. I get lightheaded. :sexywink:

Well that settles it then Martha. That will help solve this problem. That suit has got to go- now. Get it off him. If you need any help, just holler;) :lol:

Last edited:
*BOOMCHAA!* said:

HUH?:confused: :scratch: :shrug:
<---------------is slow.:der:

That was on the aftershow, you didn't see it? He handed her his shades and she proudly put them on and he told her to watch out there was a bee on them and the audience laughed. Then he stood there, his eyes showing, and talked to some people in the audience, one of them Bobby Shriver. That was when she kissed him and rubbed the lipstick off his cheek. I did melt when he took those shades off, and he looked better. It was good if you get a chance to see it.

daisybean said:

Hey I had stirrup pants when I was a kid :mad: :sexywink:

Meh, it was the 80's what can I say :der:

They were around in the 60's too! I had a red pair and a navy blue pair that went with matching sailor suit tops in 1964. There's a pic of me standing with my dog in them. I hated them so bad I cried, and I cried so much my mom cut the stretch thing that goes over your foot off. (In those days they came down over your shoes!)

GypsyHeartgirl said:

That was on the aftershow, you didn't see it? He handed her his shades and she proudly put them on and he told her to watch out there was a bee on them and the audience laughed. Then he stood there, his eyes showing, and talked to some people in the audience, one of them Bobby Shriver. That was when she kissed him and rubbed the lipstick off his cheek. I did melt when he took those shades off, and he looked better. It was good if you get a chance to see it.

You know, I did see it, but must not have seen that part.....................
Heh, Bee in the shades...............That's our B-Man:hug: :bono: :cute: :dance:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left ot go to Montreal on Thusday and so I got my sister to tape it for me... well, I just got home about half an hour ago and she screwed it up!!!!!!!!!! I'll never see it!!!!!!!!!!!
:grumpy: :grumpy: :sad: :sad: :sad: :rant: :rant:

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left ot go to Montreal on Thusday and so I got my sister to tape it for me... well, I just got home about half an hour ago and she screwed it up!!!!!!!!!! I'll never see it!!!!!!!!!!!
:grumpy: :grumpy: :sad: :sad: :sad: :rant: :rant:

Actually you still can, may take some time and patience but it is available to download at www.u2audio.com

A few people have offered to send copies to people too, check the message boards. Good luck!

bonosloveslave said:

Actually you still can, may take some time and patience but it is available to download at www.u2audio.com

A few people have offered to send copies to people too, check the message boards. Good luck!

I tried u2audio.com but it will only play the first 2 mins of each file.... thanks anyways! I'll keep looking...

Melpop said:

He's brilliant and he's gorgeous

*tugs on your shirt*
Melpop...........what's your Bono rolling story???
I've never heard it..............................
TEll ME!! Tell me!!!!!!!!!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:cute: :D :cute: :D

Melpop said:
To comment on all these people talking about his looks... I just have 2 things to say:

He's brilliant and he's gorgeous

Agreed. No offense to any of the other posters but part of Bono's sexiness to me is his intelligence and heart. :heart: :heart: :silent: :censored:

Oh joy!! These are all so sexay!!!!! :drool: :love: Oh that sexy sexy :tongue:NECK! Oh that face, oh those eyes!! That Oprah kissing him pic is combusting me!! HE IS SO FRIGGIN HOT LOOKING!! Hair-off-neck-shades-off-eyes :drool: *dies dies dies!

U2Kitten said:
Did anyone else who saw the Oxygen show notice that Bono did not seem thrilled with the girl who sat on his lap? He didn't seem eager, he seemed more like he was put on the spot. He never really opened up to her and gave her that warm smile and hardly even looked her way. He seemed kind of put out by the whole thing. The look on his face from the time she asked for a hug said it all. Of course on TV he couldn't ignore her like he does girls at concerts with hug me signs ( I saw a lot of that at shows) so he was stuck. I don't think he wants to be blatanlty asked for a hug, he wants to have it be spontanious, and his idea. That's just the way it looked to me.

I know I am a little late on this one but if you also notice when they cut to commercial right before they "cut" you see Bono jump up to get away....

I confess, I haven't been keeping up with this thread because I figured there was no need to...that it was one, big happy Bono love thread.

I thought Bono looked very nice and professional. He was not there to talk about music...so I don't blame him for not looking like your typical rock star.

I'd also like to add that I am at least happy to see that there were no nasty, personal attacks made because of anybody's opinions here (none that I saw, anyway). Thanks for keeping it fairly nice, ladies.

groovcat said:

I know I am a little late on this one but if you also notice when they cut to commercial right before they "cut" you see Bono jump up to get away....

ROTFLMAO!! He really wasn't happy with her, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! I'd rather not meet him than have it end up like that!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom