MERGED ----> Ali! + Ali Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali photos

I want some photos of Ali, so I can probe my new theory... MY MOM LOOKS LIKE ALI !! :hyper: (please, 2000 or so Ali photos, although some younger ones wouldn't be bad :wink: )

My last theory was that my mom looked like Sally Field :lmao:

PEPO

Pepo:

There?s a whole thread with Ali pics in Pleba. Just keep browsing this forum and you?ll come across it. I think it?s the most comprehensive photo album I have ever seen! :D

And if your ma looks like, she must be gorgeous!

I think it's dropped to the second page now but it's called "Ali" and it must be a dozen pages long. All our Ali pics are in there somewhere.

Pepokiss, there's a picture in that thread you should check out! It's a very early shot of Bono and Ali, outside, standing side by side. She has her hair up, and he's wearing (I think I recall) a sleeveless shirt. They're both smiling hugely, and they look really young. I have always thought that she looks like Sally Field in this picture, possibly because of the hair and the dimples and especially the round cheeks. What do you think?

This has been a great thread, which seemingly has included all Ali shots, but there's one I'd like to see that I don't think was posted. It was part of that infamous "Bono bum" series, but it was lovely. She was reclining on a beach chair, with him leaning over her; she was reaching up with one hand, and he was bending over, kissing her. If this was already posted, forgive me for missing it (such a long thread!) If not, perhaps someone can share it. Thanks.

biff said:
She was reclining on a beach chair, with him leaning over her; she was reaching up with one hand, and he was bending over, kissing her.

If I remember right, she is topless in this pic, right? Seeing it once was one time too many for me, I wish those papparazzi would MYOB. The pics with her in the purple lace dress (from the Golden Globes last year? I can't remember) also bug me because it's totally see-through :(

I do have to say that she just seems like a beatiful person, inside and out, just like her wonderful hubby. And Pop-era Ali is my fave, I think she looked fabulous with that short hair :love:

I finally had time (and a fast enough computer) to go through this whole thread - I didn't see 2 pics that I hope someone can post. They been on Interference before, we just need to make this thread as complete as possible ;) It's 2 that usually go together, it's B and Ali on a sidewalk at night, they seem to be arguing in the first one and making up (hugging) in the second :)

there u go!!!

3397994323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E2323498%3A457%3B9ot1lsi

3397994323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E2323498%3A457%3B%3Aot1lsi

3397994323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E2323498%3A457%3B%3Bot1lsi

Miss-U2, thanks so much for posting that "kissing on the beach" pic. I do know that there was a topless shot in that sequence of pictures, but I would never ask for that to be posted here. I'm glad you knew which picture I meant. (By the way, Ali was heavily pregnant with Eli at that time.)
Moonlit_Angel, yes, it's an amazing resemblance in that shot!

Miss U2, you should just link to this thread for your site. ;) Save yourself the work. I'd hire Kelly as Finder of Great New Stuff too. :bow:

Ali :heart:

SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom