MERGED --> Adam in Bass Player Magazine + that bass player(hotie)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ElevatesMe415 said:

I meant to say like YOU.
erm.

:eyebrow:

:giggle: :hug:

Still need to go to borders to get the mag.

Like me eh:eyebrow:

I know you are a true Silverfoxoholic too:shifty:

I may be just a little too :crazy: about Ads for my own good.....
I know I will not read anything in that magazine I will just drool over the pic and read the same article about him for the 15th time..

:help:

Carmelu2fan said:

Like me eh:eyebrow:

I know you are a true Silverfoxoholic too:shifty:

I may be just a little too :crazy: about Ads for my own good.....
I know I will not read anything in that magazine I will just drool over the pic and read the same article about him for the 15th time..

:help:
:lol: :heart:
I can see you at Borders at midnight taping on the glass asking for your 50th copy of bass player.

:lol:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol: :heart:
I can see you at Borders at midnight taping on the glass asking for your 50th copy of bass player.

That would make two people at Borders

Carmel: Borders should have a drive thru and stay open 24/7 like Mc Donalds :hyper:

U2Elevates:I cannot wait to supersize that magzine cover 10 times the normal size!!!:rockon:

Borders employees:Hurry!!Lock the door!!! More U2 fans.:yikes:

:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

That would make two people at Borders

Carmel: Borders should have a drive thru and stay open 24/7 like Mc Donalds :hyper:

U2Elevates:I cannot wait to supersize that magzine cover 10 times the normal size!!!:rockon:

Borders employees:Hurry!!Lock the door!!! More U2 fans.:yikes:

:wink:

EXACTLY!

U2Girl1978 said:

I find it incredibly interesting that you both share the same month for a birthday. Realllly interesting.

What the fucking fuck????? I created an alter just to piss people off? Damn ****. Do you know, little girlie, there is a one in 12 chance of this occurring? And I'm from Singapore, she's from Canada. You see, in Singapore, English is our 1st language and we can speak (and type) English perfectly well. GET IT? Our illiteracy rate is much lower than that of USA.

Good work Sherlock, real good work. Keep humping the gun and one day you'll just shoot yourself. Go on suspecting geegeelovesadam and adams_girl and adam_wildhoney etc.

Proof: As our moderator has posted, love_u2_adam is NOT an alter. Even though it might just be similar to my i_love_adam (but my user makes sense and it was chosen to get straight to the point. I love Adam!)

Sorry to all innocent readers. I can't let any shit like that go down without a fight.

ANd what's the deal with combining these two threads?

I do believe that these threads were combined because love_U2_adam's thread was in reference to Adam being on the cover of Bass Player magazine, but that was never clarified so I couldn't sell that fact at gunpoint.

Last edited:
396f500c.jpg

Re: Adam in Bass Player Magazine

Miroslava said:
From @U2

NEW @U2 ADAM IN BASS PLAYER
December 27, 2005
posted by: m2

Adam Clayton is featured this month in Bass Player magazine, and you can read what appears to be an excerpt from the interview on the magazine's web site. Among other things, Adam talks about playing with Larry compared to other drummers:

Wow! Adam should always go with that black number he is wearing. He looks strikingly handsome with his gray hair and black outfit, holding his base in that sexy pose. I actually think Adam has gotten more attractive and sexier with his age! On top of all of that, he is quiet and mysterious......even sexier! I like when all of that is left to the imagination....and when he flashes that smile at you in concert.....WOW......Bono who?
UF

Re: Re: Adam in Bass Player Magazine

unforgettable fire said:
Miroslava said:
From @U2

NEW @U2 ADAM IN BASS PLAYER
December 27, 2005
posted by: m2

Adam Clayton is featured this month in Bass Player magazine, and you can read what appears to be an excerpt from the interview on the magazine's web site. Among other things, Adam talks about playing with Larry compared to other drummers:

Wow! Adam should always go with that black number he is wearing. He looks strikingly handsome with his gray hair and black outfit, holding his base in that sexy pose. I actually think Adam has gotten more attractive and sexier with his age! On top of all of that, he is quiet and mysterious......even sexier! I like when all of that is left to the imagination....and when he flashes that smile at you in concert.....WOW......Bono who?
UF

:yes:

Miroslava said:

Now I think that if I used a pick, it would be a little mundane, because you’d have the bass and guitar just driving the same riff, and it wouldn’t be as sexy as going under the guitar part with my fingers. I get a different physical reaction from playing with my fingers. There’s nothing quite like that contact of pulling the wires.

Now I'm sorry but :combust: :faint:

Thank you for posting this article! :drool: Adam is the definition of cool! And thank you for the pics! :heart:

Edit: and Happy New Year, everyone! It's New Year's Day, you know what that means. *bass intro* :happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom