MERGED --> Adam in Bass Player Magazine + that bass player(hotie)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much God! (and you too Miroslava!) This morning I was just thinking how everyone in U2 except Larry has been on a mag cover before (that's only cos there's so little drummer mags). And I explained to my long-suffering sister how Adam was on Bass Player in the Elavation era. Then my cousin called me to tell me her favourite band, Franz Ferdinand was coming to Singapore, and the most expensive seats only cos S$88. That's 44 euros, US$50. So I quoted Wake up, Dead Man and told her

"Jesus, I'm waiting here, boss
I know you're looking out for us
But maybe your hands aren't free."

Now, alright! Now can someone just confirm whether Adam is on the cover or not? I haven't read the article yet. Better to read it from the actual mag!

Last edited:
ok, so ADAM IS ON THE COVER! I was too afraid to read the thread. Didn't want to ruin it for myself. I won't be checking back here anymore, in case anyone posts scans! I need it fresh!:drool:

jb0pe0.jpg

Picture from @u2.com

:combust:

My brother got this in the mail the other day and felt the need to wake me up and shove it in my face...needless to say, it was a rather pleasant awakening. :D As a non-U2 fan, I had to enlighten him.

I can try to get scans of it here in a bit.

Lookls like PLEBA approves this cover :wink:

I give it Five :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:out of 5

since i do have some extra money and I bought the first of the 2 of the different gutair mags that featured Edge :drool:.I'll now will go out & by the one for Adam :drool: !

I'm a u2/bono gal in gerneral but they all have been looking so sexy this tour..esp since i finally got to see them more up close that the 23 yrs i have seen them live.

Without giving anything away to those who haven't read it yet.i love how he describes both the aesthetic aspects of his playing and the technical side as well!!!

I wouldn't know all the tech terms/aspects.but since i have been listening R&R formany decades.I've read a lot on musicians tecniques/performance and seen hundreds of bands live.

thanks for the mag info :heart:

Is there more in the interview than what's already been posted here?

I'm not even sure if we get that mag over here. He sure does look cute though!

chickadee said:
I love the bit about it being sexier when he plays with his fingers. I can't add anything to that which wouldn't be completely filthy and inappropriate!

:giggle:

That mag cover is sooooo:combust:

I agree Miro....I am sure no PLEABAN could deny how hot Ads looks there in his unzipped leather jacket holding that bass on his shoulder.....

JEYSUS !!!:faint:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Dear Diary, December 29th:

I look like a smoking mofo on the cover of Bass Player magazine. That'll teach Bono for taking away my dancing girls. Nice Q cover, B-man! Mwuahahahahah!

Love, Adam

:giggle:

:laugh:

Smoking Mofo, indeed!!! :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom